“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Binary Options & FaceBook Advertising Help Needed!!!

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by chinedu2113, Dec 26, 2017.

1. chinedu2113

chinedu2113 Affiliate affiliate

Hello there,
    I am hoping someone can help answer this question please?
    I've been trading Binary Options for 2 years now and I have developed a trading strategy which requires the use of my software. I plan to develop a Course/Tutorial and sell it online.
    I have read conflicting arguments regarding the use of Facebook Ads. What I would like to know is
    1 - Can I advertise such a programme via Facebook?
    2 - If the answer is no, is there a clever way around using Facebook Ads to promote my Binary Options Tutorial?
    3 - What other effective advertising routes/platforms can I use?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this message

2. Voluum
  3. coolspot19

coolspot19 Affiliate affiliate

From what I understand facebook has recently blacklisted binary options ad's as well as ICO's and crypto trading (from what I remember they were all added to the no-go list at the same time.) Trying to find a work around may work for a short period of time but ultimately wouldn't be worth it as they would ban the account.

4. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hello

Right, Facebook recently started banning all ads about cryptocurrency and ICOs. So, unfortunately, there's no way for you to promote your tutorial with Facebook now.
    I suggest you try our advertising network. We at PropellerAds work with initial coin offering, bitcoin, ethereum, binary options, faucets and other similar products. And your tutorial is not an exception! We work with 120,000+ publishers’ sites and large suppliers and have a lot of high-quality traffic.
    Use a variety of ad formats, try retargeting and different bidding models - you'll see the result.

chinedu2113 likes this.
  5. chinedu2113

Thank you for your response

6. chinedu2113

Thank you for your response

PropellerAds likes this.
MI