The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Binary Options & FaceBook Advertising Help Needed!!!

chinedu2113

affiliate
Hello there,
I am hoping someone can help answer this question please?
I've been trading Binary Options for 2 years now and I have developed a trading strategy which requires the use of my software. I plan to develop a Course/Tutorial and sell it online.
I have read conflicting arguments regarding the use of Facebook Ads. What I would like to know is
1 - Can I advertise such a programme via Facebook?
2 - If the answer is no, is there a clever way around using Facebook Ads to promote my Binary Options Tutorial?
3 - What other effective advertising routes/platforms can I use?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this message

From what I understand facebook has recently blacklisted binary options ad's as well as ICO's and crypto trading (from what I remember they were all added to the no-go list at the same time.) Trying to find a work around may work for a short period of time but ultimately wouldn't be worth it as they would ban the account.

Hello there,
I am hoping someone can help answer this question please?
I've been trading Binary Options for 2 years now and I have developed a trading strategy which requires the use of my software. I plan to develop a Course/Tutorial and sell it online.
I have read conflicting arguments regarding the use of Facebook Ads. What I would like to know is
1 - Can I advertise such a programme via Facebook?
2 - If the answer is no, is there a clever way around using Facebook Ads to promote my Binary Options Tutorial?
3 - What other effective advertising routes/platforms can I use?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this message

Hello

Right, Facebook recently started banning all ads about cryptocurrency and ICOs. So, unfortunately, there's no way for you to promote your tutorial with Facebook now.
I suggest you try our advertising network. We at PropellerAds work with initial coin offering, bitcoin, ethereum, binary options, faucets and other similar products. And your tutorial is not an exception! We work with 120,000+ publishers’ sites and large suppliers and have a lot of high-quality traffic.
Use a variety of ad formats, try retargeting and different bidding models - you'll see the result.

From what I understand facebook has recently blacklisted binary options ad's as well as ICO's and crypto trading (from what I remember they were all added to the no-go list at the same time.) Trying to find a work around may work for a short period of time but ultimately wouldn't be worth it as they would ban the account.
Thank you for your response

Hello

Right, Facebook recently started banning all ads about cryptocurrency and ICOs. So, unfortunately, there's no way for you to promote your tutorial with Facebook now.
I suggest you try our advertising network. We at PropellerAds work with initial coin offering, bitcoin, ethereum, binary options, faucets and other similar products. And your tutorial is not an exception! We work with 120,000+ publishers’ sites and large suppliers and have a lot of high-quality traffic.
Use a variety of ad formats, try retargeting and different bidding models - you'll see the result.
Thank you for your response

banners
Back