The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Better hosting solution for a beginner?

TheMDM

affiliate
What are the pros/cons of using a managed VPS like Cloudways vs a landing page maker like Landerbolt? Also are there any other players besides those 2 brands that I should consider?

I'm a novice starting with push traffic and may do pop as well.

Thanks in advance

Cloudways works with Linode I see -- I have never used that Cloudways but I have used Linode unmanaged servers for years (10 now). They are very good and have high availability (as stand alone servers).
I don't need a control panel --I work in ssh fine now ... (usually -- uggg)
for 1GB Cloudways wants $12/mo I pay Linode direct $5 but if you are just starting out you need a control panel to be functional (no real IT /server admin experience).

Cloudways and Landerbolt are not comparable (apples/apples).
Landerbolt may be better for you if you haven't designed landing pages and need to edit templates ... They do offer hosting with the package. However, you will want to be able to export all the files including any scripts .js , .php that you use as wall as the completed HTML. If you cannot they 'own' your work -- you cannot easily move it to your own server later ;)

I started out 18 years ago with shared server accounts -- what a headache that was -- was another world and a more costly one at that ...

banners
Back