The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best web hosting?

Is there any effect of website hosting on SERP. If i bought a cheap hosting or shared hosting, does it really mean it will affect my site performance???
I am confused about it...

Yeah that’s obviously going to slow down your site and if you are receiving plenty of support then it will be very slow with Shared hosting, but that’s obviously with how much we can afford, as if you don’t have budget issue then Dedicated Hosting is easily the top dog, but Shared is not the worst option for starters… Anyway for getting good quality and cheap price I will recommend you Serveria, as they are seriously high quality at very affordable price and I am also using it.

I use hostgator and godaddy. I have used Heart Internet before if your after a UK based hosting company.

There are so many out there, and loads of good ones in the mix.

I've been on BlueHost for many years now without any serious hiccups. Got hacked once, but it was my fault for not setting up my CLAM service correctly. Everything has been great and running smooth since.

Scalable VPS's and great dedicated servers at BlueHost.

I have been running a dedicated box with webair for over 10 years. Great service, when I need something installed, they do it quick. The interface is one of the best custom jobs I have ever used. I work on other hosts for clients in the past, but for my personal stuff and when a client wants me to pick the server, it's always webair.com

which is the best web hosting provider?
I've tried a few different hosting services, and I really like hostgator the best. I use a reseller account there to manage all the sites I own or manage for my design clients. Their uptime is close to 100%, and their customer service is usually professional and fast.
I also like that they offset their electricity use by purchasing green energy credits from a wind farm. This is a real benefit since many of my clients are environmentally conscious, and it lets them promote their sites as being more "green' than one hosted with a company on conventional energy.

Every company claims they're best, however you'd first look location specific market, select one which has the good reviews, highest uptime, money back guarantee and so on..

banners
Back