The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best web hosting?

:D Cheap (coupon 25$/year) + Stable + Good Support + unlimited bandwidth and space

Great to hear that. However most of good hosting providers do provide web hosting for the same (or even cheaper) price, every provider who is reputable should be stable and have 99.99% uptime; but regarding the Unlimited space, in many cases it is a marketing trick - nothing is unlimited, but limitations are generally written in the TOS and AUP, if you're familiar with that ;)
Regarding the support - 24x7 friendly and professional support is a must.

I am with namecheap and I think this is the best web hosting. They had one of the lowest hosting fees in the market, they have build a good reputation, and their customer support is great

The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Openness?
Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher. While other hosts looked more expensive at first glance they get cheaper the longer you sign up.

if you want best web-hosting then you can go for goddady it is best web hosting i m using this hosting it 99.9% up time and i have no issue with it

banners
Back