The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best web hosting?

out of quite a few companies I've found holdfire.net to be the best one,

Most of the advertisers on this forum are web hosting company, why not suppport them by buying your hosting from them, there is about 3 different companies to choose from, just click on of the web hosting banners on top of this forum :)

Re:

I think here everyone shared his/her own experience but I would like to suggest you to go in google and search about hosting provider. Because there you will find top rated companies and they also gives his reviews so it would be easier to choose hosting provider, you can search on Google like that best hosting companies, best hosting providers etc.

Thats a big question. Generally, it depends on your location and budget. There are some great companies out there, big or small, but there are also some really bad ones too. A quick google search will show you a lot of results, but before picking one, its worth looks for some reviews and contacting them, just to see what they're like.

A good web host is a real server in a data center with a fast high bandwith connection to the internet. To make sure you can move your web site to another web host, if necessary, you need a web hosting provider that supports domain hosting.

Hi guys,

Have just started using storminternet.co.uk servers and most important feature of it is that i first used their option to actually build my own server to see how it get within my budget and frankly till now no problems. now they even started their own cloud servers.

According to me host gator is the best for web hosting.

Many other web hoster available now a day but host gator is the best for me.

which is the best web hosting provider?

Before choosing a hosting package, a beginner usually pays much attention to the following aspects:

1. Price - as it is always important for a customer to buy a hosting plan which costs not much
  2. Discounts/promo - while choosing a package, the user always seeks for a discount or available promo codes which will provide him an opportunity to buy hosting for an affordable priice
  3. Disk space/bandwidth - most rookies want to have enough disk space and traffic in order to host their sites without any problems
  4. Money back guarantee - after ordering a package a beginner should be sure that the company will return him the money in case of the server problems
View attachment 1007

We can find many Hosting Providers all round the world. But there are some Hosting providers known for the kind of service they provide. From good Business point of View, Uptime guarantee and 24/7 support services should be taken into consideration. These two things can make a big difference.

MI
Back