The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Tracking Practices: Own Website + All Trafic Sources (Organic, Paid, Social, Email)

alexandre

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Alex, I’m new on this forum. I have a couple websites and I don’t have a lot of experience in with professional tracking solutions, like AdsBridge, Admob, Voluum, Redtrack, etc.

The biggest traffic source I have is Organic traffic from Google. So I never bothered before with proper tracking.

However on the couple of my websites I would like to try some other paid traffic sources as well.

In my case I will start with FB Ads, and Google Ads, so I thought to use a kind of CPA tracker like Admob or AdsBridge with a no-redirect tracking on the existing website‘s Landing Pages.

The problem that I want to find a site wide solution, to track all types of traffic on the same landing pages, so I would prefer to avoid creating different LPs for each traffic source and generating separate tracking links and pixels.

Also, another quite complicate thing is that my websites are in Europe with the traffic from Europe.
So from 30% to 50% visitors will not accept analytical and tracking cookies. In this case the most pixel tracking solutions will not work for me if I understood right. So for these users I should use a backup solution…

Currently the funnel is following:

Google Organic traffic -> My Website Landing Page #1 -> Offer Landing Page #1

So I would like to add some Google Ads and FB Ads traffic on the same LP on my website.

Google Ads -> My Website Landing Page #1 -> Offer Landing Page #1
Facebook Ads -> My Website Landing Page #1 -> Offer Landing Page #1

The Question:

Is there a way/solutions/tools that will help me to track all types of traffic properly on the same LP on my website?

The ideal situation for me will be to have only one offer LP for all types of traffic. And also have a solution that will work also in cookie-less mode as well. I tried Admob, but it seems I need to create a separate LP for each traffic source, and all their tracking solution are using cookies…

I will be very appreciative for any advice you may provide.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Alex

PHP:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

https // example.com/page.php?{token}=$variable
in the tracker use a custom{token}

so
&{token_name}=fb209
&{token_name}=ga_1234

etc

aggregating is not hard if you can code
PHP:
//where src =fb or =ga etc
$var = $GET_['src'];

most trackers have variables that are not used in network traffic.
UTM can also be an option

Last edited:
banners
Back