The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best strategy for paid mentor/consultant (Voluum)?

mediaid

affiliate
Hello nice people!
We're currently looking to dive into more advanced tracking for our in-house Adult CPA campaigns, this step will be very important for our growth. Our competitors seem to like Voluum so that's the product we're investigating at the moment. We're looking for more than the basics and have been in this business for the last 13 years.
We're currently not using Voluum as it's still unclear if the product can do what we expect it to and after reading most available tutorials and online posts this is still something we're investigating.
How do we can find a serious source for some paid brain-picking?
Anyone in here interested in this? - Upwork Freelancer? Or something else?
Our main challenges now are the lack of cross referencing and that the CPC/CPM costs and ROI aren't calculated in our current basic tracking. We're feeding in the tokens from the networks and can get most details about the conversions but it takes too long to gather the data.

After much research Voluum might not be the tracker we'll select, so please PM us if you have some input and would like to earn some money with your knowledge.

I understand having no posts isn't giving much street cred. haha, but not much action in here beside a few tracking companies pushing their products? Is there some other forum where advanced tracking is discussed?

thanks, yes it appears this forum is mostly about pushing the products.

Nope but we build the list of reputable resources, so our members know they've passed a screening process. Plus, they can read reviews from other members, ask the reps questions, etc. It's mostly about the safety and education of our members.

Hello nice people!
We're currently looking to dive into more advanced tracking for our in-house Adult CPA campaigns, this step will be very important for our growth. Our competitors seem to like Voluum so that's the product we're investigating at the moment. We're looking for more than the basics and have been in this business for the last 13 years.
We're currently not using Voluum as it's still unclear if the product can do what we expect it to and after reading most available tutorials and online posts this is still something we're investigating.
How do we can find a serious source for some paid brain-picking?
Anyone in here interested in this? - Upwork Freelancer? Or something else?
Our main challenges now are the lack of cross referencing and that the CPC/CPM costs and ROI aren't calculated in our current basic tracking. We're feeding in the tokens from the networks and can get most details about the conversions but it takes too long to gather the data.

Let's get some of the tracking reps in here to take the conversation up a notch.

TrackingDesk, Funnel Flux , Voluum , AdsBridge , THRIVE , Cake

These guys should provide insights to your queries.

By no means I'm an expert on this field. However I think one of the best rackers to track your own products is Funnel Flux.
Many networks and enterprises consider Cake and Hasoffers too.

Since you mentioned one problem is that CPM and costs are not being calculated you can do that with Voluum and Thrive so you can manually update costs every day or week.

Thanks @T J Tutor for inviting me.

First of all and with all due respect to everyone involved in the tracking trade craft, I think in my humble opinion that tracking is tracking. you either track or you don't. Since most people here use on of the tracking solutions available on the market, i can only think that we all track. What will certainly differ - and perhaps funnelflux stands out for that - is the workflows that allow the users to perform their job. it's then an obvious question of taste and color, and some will like one more than the other, and vice versa...

What I assume here, is that @mediaid is looking fora solution that will allow their company to run their media buys in an efficient and flexible manner, with total scalability.

Given the adult context, solutions like Cake and Hasoffers might turn out to be too expensive and are more geared toward affiliate network/program management than media buys.

@mediaid - in order to provide an educated answer to your request, I feel that you need to give more details about your goals, the way you work, the type of campaigns, the targets - international/local etc.. etc...

you can pm me if you'd like to discuss more about this.

Good luck!
Laurent

Thanks @T J Tutor for inviting me.

Thanks for jumping in the conversation Laurent!

you can pm me if you'd like to discuss more about this.

I can understand some of the conversation needing some confidentiality, but some of the conversation can certainly be beneficial to the membership by carrying on some of the conversation here as well.

Thanks for jumping in the conversation Laurent!

I can understand some of the conversation needing some confidentiality, but some of the conversation can certainly be beneficial to the membership by carrying on some of the conversation here as well.

Agreed - thinking of it, if the amount of knowledge / tech details / tips / available across the forum could be collected, categorized, arranged etc.. into an organized knowledge base, the site could become a gold mine of information for everyone! what do you think @AffiliateFix?

Yes I agree about having the info public, the confidential info was more in relation to specific business information.
It's always very valuable to be able to stumble upon a resource like this with a lot of info, we just expected too much for it. We even tried to look at assistance at the big Freelancer outlets but it seems like skilled Tracking people aren't that abundant.

it seems like skilled Tracking people aren't that abundant.

Keep in mind, most anyone that is as skilled at tracking as you require is likely going to be someone that is very successful within their own business and not likely to have the time to hire themselves out to a competitor.

That said, it would be wise for you to select a few trackers to split test and then select the one that best meets your needs. Then, select a couple of people on your team to become experts with that tracker. You can get all the help you need here in this community from member marketers and member tracker representatives to become an expert in most any of the trackers represented here.

As @T J Tutor knows, i finished quite late last night and eventually got my head around a piece that i've been thinking about for a while. The mechanism of tracking. It's pretty much always the same, but people seem to forget or miss some parts. So we've put together an infographics that describes the traffic / tracking flow mechanism and everything that happens in and between all parties involved...

The Tracking Flow

Comments and feedback are obviously welcome!!

Thanks
Laurent

As @T J Tutor knows, i finished quite late last night and eventually got my head around a piece that i've been thinking about for a while. The mechanism of tracking. It's pretty much always the same, but people seem to forget or miss some parts. So we've put together an infographics that describes the traffic / tracking flow mechanism and everything that happens in and between all parties involved...

The Tracking Flow

Comments and feedback are obviously welcome!!

Thanks
Laurent

Excellent, well done!

banners
Back