The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best social site for promotion?

And what do you think about snapchat ? Just for showing customers how we work etc. I think it can give you a great opportunity to build relation.

Facebook and Twitter both are good social site for promotion but i will go with twitter because you can find more organic and relevant audience related to you subject (Product or Services).

It depends on the content and business.Facebook is better but according to me twitter or Linkedin is best Platform to Prote your Business because where you can easily targeted your Audience. Even Facebook is good for promotion as lot of people are attached to facebook not to twitter or linkedin. So its totally depend om your Business.

Hello,
i'm Tony from Paris,
My favorite media for get traffic is Instagram ; cause people can love your pictures or your spirit ; and go see your activity. Pinterest is top...

Good Luck for your activity and im sure you will get some help from this forum.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alexis,

Im already on a first page of Google so im Good but let me know your offers.. mabye in a future !

Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
off course those Best social site for promotion are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest

I use twitter and facebook for promoting my content. These platform are really effective for my sites and also via twitter I can message people (targeted people) and facebook I can use groups , messages and posting .

Really good for organic promotion

It depends on what type of niche we are on...can you please tell me what type content or business you are going to promote so that I will suggest you the best social network for promotion.

As I know that Facebook is now the best platform for promotion, both brand awareness and products selling. Instagram and Twitter is the second & third platform to do that.

banners
Back