The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best social site for promotion?

there are many factors to include. Depends on what you promote, what is your niche, if you afford to pay facebook then give it a try

Facebook is good if you want to promote a fancy or mass consumer product. It's not must effective for advance product promotions.

Which social site is the best for promotion? Many of my friends say that facebook is the best. Is it true? How?
facebook is really like the greatest currently, due to the audience, and also, you can target much more better, but, twitter also doesn't work bad, so you could try it as well, and see what it is.

Best social site for the promotions, according to my experience Facebook and Instagram are best social media sites, with help of this you can get more and more traffic.

Online lead generation is easy and cost effective way to get new leads. Online lead generation methods are,
  • Content Marketing
  • Customer referral
  • SEO, SEM and PPC
  • Cross Promotion
  • Social media
  • Direct Mailing
These are free medium you can go through which can be very complicated and tedious, instead you can go through some paid tools that provides you the leads and are also reliable such as,
  • LeadLake
  • Builtwith
  • LeadGenius
These tools will help you to get enough leads you need and can help you to get quality leads.

Facebook and Twitter are the best social sites for promotion. Because these are very popular in nowadays. We can spread any news within the short period of time on Facebook and Twitter.

Which social site is the best for promotion? Many of my friends say that facebook is the best. Is it true? How?
in my own opinion, this depends really on the platform where your audience is the more active, but yes Facebook is really good, but you should also check out other ones,like Instagram, Twitter, that also work well!

There are some best social media sites choose the best according to your business.
  1. Twitter
  2. Instagram
  3. Facebook
  4. YouTube
  5. Pinterest
  6. LinkedIn

MI
Back