The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best social site for promotion?

It depends on the content and business, I think. For us, Instagram is much better than facebook, but it really depends where your target audience is more active.

If you are new, I better suggest you don't use FB right now. Sometimes it's really strict and actually not for newbies.
You can try Instagram. ;) Its one of the top social site, you can use for promotion. Good luck

Which social site is the best for promotion? Many of my friends say that facebook is the best. Is it true? How?

It actually depends on where your market is usually found. Yes FB is always considered to be the best, but it's still not a guarantee especially if your target market is not actually found in this network... The bottom line: try to figure out which network is your market found and focus promoting in there...:)

Depends where your target demographic spends its time on. And for that you'll have to do research. There's no sense in investing on a social presence on FB if your buyers spend majority of their time on Twitter for example.

Hi... There are lot social medias are there but lot visitors used Facebook,twitter,G plus are the most important social media. And you want to create the company profile in Linkedin it's very helpful to business. Thank you

Which social site is the best for promotion? Many of my friends say that facebook is the best. Is it true? How?
Hello,
As per my view point, FB is most promotional social site, But its depend on target, And then after i suggest Twitter, and then Google Plus, It has almost 550 million active monthly users, then after LinkedIn

Facebook is much more relevant for social marketing and instagram, Pinterest, and many more social sites are best for promoting your business in worldwide.

banners
Back