The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best social site for promotion?

Best way for social promotion is through Twitter, Facebook, Linked or by Directly mailing to the people.
Sending helpful, informative emails to a qualified email list will drive those people to your website to learn more information. Sending your list a quick email telling them about a new blog post on your website will drive them to your website to read a blog post they may have never known about. You can get Email IDs from many lead generating tools like LeadLake or Mailchimp.

Hi! So, yes, I can agree that FB is the most popular and effective social network source for promotion. Instagram is not bad too, but it has another audience, with higher percentage of impulsive purchases, i.e approve rate usually lower than in FB. YouTube is pretty good too, especially if you want to create your own individual content. Not sure about SnapChat - your content will be deleted after some time, I think - it's hard to work this way... Other things depends on offers which you will promote and countries - as an example, vk.com is really popular in Russia and in some former USSR countries

Facebook seems to be the popular favourite but once again, I'll say it....depends on your target audience.

MI
Back