The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best social site for promotion?

Before social media ads, know your audience and find out where they are spending most of their time? Then advertise on that social media otherwise you should not get ROI.

If your audience spent more of their time of YouTube then it can be the best social media for you!

Facebook is the best social site for promotion because 99% people, those have Facebook account and it is easy to use and understand for every age group.

Hi

Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is the best place to promote your brand, it's giving you more traffic than other social sites and here you can get active and valuable traffic.

Hope it helps you.

Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest are the most valuable social sites to promote your business although Facebook is becoming hard nowadays to promote your links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Social media marketing is the new trends in marketing. Which social media choose for promotion to business it depends on what kind of business you have and which social media platform more use by your target audience. so you have to do research about that and then you can start your social media marketing for your business

There's two way how to do it, first of all it's mastering one social media, two get all info and methods for promoting this one. It's very effective when you are trying to promote some products, like for example affiliate one. If you are looking for an effective way to promote your brand, you should be in all places. To get easier to find you by clients.

Depends on where your target audience is more active
As an option posting on thematic forums

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn - best

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook is a good social site for promotion but I would say Instagram is much better than Facebook in case of online marketing and advertisement.

I’m not very happy with Facebook lately, so I wouldn’t have included it in the list - my personal dislike, and Instagram, Twitter, is gaining popularity Telegram, but so far lags behind the leading players.

banners
Back