The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Pop-Under Ad Networks (Popup Ad Networks)

I am using Propeller Ads currently for pop-under campaign. It is a decent traffic network for sweepstakes but you probably want to look at popads and popcash too. If you have a spying tool like Adplexity Mobile, you can evaluate each Pop traffic network and get a feel which offers that are doing well on each network.

How can we make money through pop-under ads? Is there any guide or thread to read more about it? I never promoted pop-under ads.What is the potential of pop-under ads? Can we make big money through it?

List of TOP Best Popup / Popunder Advertising Networks.Popup ads or Pop-ups you try it

share and will share some tips with vps and seo tips i am new in cpa

i am real hacker and i have big name in zone-h

i will share my method how get real traffic with some tips and some exploit
wordpress and joomla share vs share people
I will suggest you to go for Propellerads, this works really good, it worth the try.

For now, the most popular ad networks among our customers are Adsterra, Exoclick, and Hilltopads. Every network has, of course, its pros and cons, their CPM changes every single minute and varies according to different types of traffic. What works for one webmaster is a dead end for another. You should test everything with your own traffic. And there's no guarantee that those three networks mentioned above will work the treat for you, maybe you'll find something else.

You should not put your eggs in one basket using just one or two ad networks, instead use them simultaneously with the help of the AdSpyglass mediation service. It constantly monitors offers and automatically sells your traffic to the ad network, which pays more for your traffic at the moment. Webmaster's revenue can increase up to 107%.
To select networks that are right for your traffic, use the statistics of the previous day at Best Ad Networks by CPM (2018) — сompare average CPM rates by country from the top highest paying banner and pop-under ad network list
You can select here the country, type of traffic and advertising type.

hilltop -- what is the average CPM there and do they;
  1. have 'time-release' e.g.; days of the week and times of day that works?
  2. have whitelist/blacklist filtering and do they furnish the actual name of the referring domain?
  3. Also, what is the minimum deposit to try?
Long time since I didn't use them. You can have a blacklist, I don't remember if you can start a campaign with a withelist, but I would say no. No names, only IDs like PORTGDF and PORTGDF-XGDFR where I presume first is the site, second is another palcement in the site, so you can block an entire site or only placements whitin in.
$200 is minimum deposit.

hilltop -- what is the average CPM there and do they;
  1. have 'time-release' e.g.; days of the week and times of day that works?
  2. have whitelist/blacklist filtering and do they furnish the actual name of the referring domain?
  3. Also, what is the minimum deposit to try?

Long time since I didn't use them. You can have a blacklist, I don't remember if you can start a campaign with a withelist, but I would say no. No names, only IDs
$200 is minimum deposit.

TY for your reply. I need more transparency for tracking and then selecting the best sources for the pops. If an ad network is hiding the names of the media from you -- what else are the trying to hide from you?

MI
Back