The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Pop-Under Ad Networks (Popup Ad Networks)

moha16

List of TOP Best Popup / Popunder Advertising Networks.Popup ads or Pop-ups you try it

share and will share some tips with vps and seo tips i am new in cpa

i am real hacker and i have big name in zone-h

i will share my method how get real traffic with some tips and some exploit
wordpress and joomla share vs share people

It depends what do you consider best and most important which one work best for you, for same traffic not all network may work same, so most of the time its just about finding the right one which works for you.

I never believe on something like top 10 or so, yes there are some are more popular than others, but that does not really helpful, so one work good for you may be best for you.

I am representing eDomz one of the most popular ad network with many good reviews and thousands of happy clients, but that does not mean it worked for everyone, or if it did not work for someone its not good, so I as per my experience it all depends where your traffic is accepted most and can make most profit out of it

I'm pretty sure that there never was, and never will be anything like TOP10 networks. At least, it is just much more popunder networks. With different inventory, and different traffic.

Network A is working only with adult traffic, and network B is focusing on the mainstream. And so on, and so on. There is a lot of pros and cons.

For example, at HilltopAds, we believe that traffic always comes first, and the quality - is the core. With HQ traffic our advertisers getting their conversions, and publishers - their revenue. Secondly, we work hard to improve our service. We already have in-home anti-fraud, anti-adblock. Recently, we released retargeting. I can continue indefinitely :cool:

Can someone tell me. Where can I get traffic for browser extensions?

You can get it at HilltopAds, for example. Are you looking for any specific traffic? Feel free to PM me!

Hi there! You can try Adsterra: popunders and pop-ups are what we're especially good at. We offer good CPM rates, and after sign up, you'd be assigned a personal manager who can guide you through. We proceed payments on a bi-weekly basis. Anyway, feel free to contact me via PM if you have questions

You have shared a great post here, but cpa listsis an affiliate network that can let skyrocket your earnings per month. Publisher who wants to earn money from a high traffic website then he must choose one of the best ad networks. I am doing work with cpa list from previous two month they make good deal with good rates and make payment on time. It is good for Pay Per Install & Pop Ads work, I highly recommend it to you. You’ll definitely agree with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back