The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Pop Traffic Advertising Network?

Pritom Roy

affiliate
Hello

By doing a simple search I have found that there are tons of Popup/Popunder traffic networks for advertisers like Popads, Propeller and many more.

Can anyone tell me which network would be the best for newbie to join and how much is the minimum deposit in these and do they have quality traffic? I know the best way is to test them all, but due to some budget issues I am only looking for tested ones.

Thank You

Hi @Pritom Roy,
I am Diana, account manager at SelfAdvertiser.

SelfAdvertiser.com is a powerful self-service platform for advertisers. The platform allows online advertisers to create their campaigns in minutes and start acquiring WW traffic from quality sources while maintaining full control of their budget.

We have different kinds of verticals (games, gambling, sports betting, E-commerce, etc.), as a newbie, I recommend the trendy verticals such as sweepstakes, mobile content, and surveys.

You can check out our blog, it has many tips that can assist you, in addition to the great content you have in affiliate fix.

If you have any questions about traffic buying, I'll be more then happy to assist!
Feel free to contact me via affiliatefix or Skype if you want to give it a try and become our partner :)

Hello

By doing a simple search I have found that there are tons of Popup/Popunder traffic networks for advertisers like Popads, Propeller and many more.

Can anyone tell me which network would be the best for newbie to join and how much is the minimum deposit in these and do they have quality traffic? I know the best way is to test them all, but due to some budget issues I am only looking for tested ones.

There is a starters bonus available for AffiliateFix members so make sure you mention it.

Thank You

Network Offer Types Traffic Min.
AdCash
(Read Review) CPM, CPC, CPA None
RevenueHits (Read Review) Varied None
Vertoz (Read Review) Varied None
Adsterra (Read Review) CPA, CPM, CPC 5,000 impressions per month for pop-unders, 50,000 impressions per month for banner displays

Hey @Pritom Roy

My name is Larry and I represent PopCash. We work with popunder ads on CPM basis. Minimum deposit is $5 and we have world wide traffic inventory, on both mainstream and adult niches. Also, we cover all devices (mobile and desktop).
Minimum deposit is $5. Even more, you can get an account manager which can assist you in the campaign optimization process.

As best converting verticals I can highlight, gambling, sweeps, e-commerce, app installs, dating, cams etc.

Let me know if you require any info or assistance regarding the usage of our network.
You can find me at larry@popcash.net (both email and Skype).

Hey guys, So there are networks that are working with direct sites (We are an example of one) and networks that are buying and selling traffic. That is the grand majority, most of pop traffic is quite recycled except direct traffic networks.
You got the more experienced networks:
AdMaven
Propeller
Adcash
Rev hits for example
and the rest you hear about just ask them the source of traffic :)
Hope this helps :)

Hello

Thank You
Please check out Ezmob
we have good POP traffic, and other formats as well
for more info add me on Skype- live:surya_642 ping me i can help you !!

With Adcash I think you need a certain type of offer, and didnt find they had a lot of UK traffic that was normal interest. We were trying to promote an energy site so maybe the wrong audience

Hi!
To choose a pop advertising network we recommend following such rules:
  • Evaluate the size of the subscription base.
  • Know more about the quality of traffic.
  • Find out the top verticals.
  • Know more about the options of conversions tracking.

What type of website do you have? For better performance, you need to understand your traffic's intent and then you should choose the best monetization network based on that.

Google Road map for you

1. AdMaven. AdMaven is the biggest ad network for Push Notifications and Full-Page advertising, with over 150 million users and 5 billion daily impressions.
  2. RichPops.
  3. Adsterra.
  4. Popads.net.
  5. Exoclick.
  6. HillTopAds.com.
  7. Trafficforce.com.
  8. DoublePimp.com.

• 1 RichPops. RichPops is a high-quality pop traffic ad network launched by the founders of RichAds, one of the most well-known advertising platforms. ...
  • 2 ActiveRevenue. ...
  • 3 AdsTerra. ...
  • 4 Icyads. ...
  • 5 PopAds. ...
  • 6 ClickAdu. ...
  • 7 Ad-Maven. ...
  • 8 PopCash.

banners
Back