“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Best monetization for job portal (traffic and email dtb)

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Michal H, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Michal H

Michal H Affiliate affiliate

I have a job portal with significant traffic from SEO. I've also built email databaze with 100.000+ subscribers.

Currently I do monetization with AdSense and some direct deals. I feel it's not enough.

What is good way for monetization of job portal? [SEO traffic and also email database]

Thank you for your help!

2. Voluum
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

I've seen CPA offers for job browsers and job search sites. They probably wouldn't cost your jobless readers any money but you'd make some.

Maybe ClickBank has a product for job hunting, writing the perfect resume, stuff like that.

Perhaps your list would be interested in starting a work-from-home or online business, rather than continuing a long, fruitless job search. There are lots of those types of products that you can promote.

Put yourself in your readers' shoes and think about some options that you could share with them. If they feel like you're giving them information that can help them out of their situation, they'll pay attention.

Michal H likes this.
  4. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I would go with related products -- like portfolios, business type bags, business clothing -- new shoes :) Things that might help you get a new position that you want.

Michal H likes this.
  5. lorenzo

lorenzo Affiliate affiliate

Anything related to earning money: make money online offers, survey offers...

Michal H likes this.
MI