The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Michal H

affiliate
I have a job portal with significant traffic from SEO. I've also built email databaze with 100.000+ subscribers.

Currently I do monetization with AdSense and some direct deals. I feel it's not enough.

What is good way for monetization of job portal? [SEO traffic and also email database]

Thank you for your help!

I've seen CPA offers for job browsers and job search sites. They probably wouldn't cost your jobless readers any money but you'd make some.

Maybe ClickBank has a product for job hunting, writing the perfect resume, stuff like that.

Perhaps your list would be interested in starting a work-from-home or online business, rather than continuing a long, fruitless job search. There are lots of those types of products that you can promote.

Put yourself in your readers' shoes and think about some options that you could share with them. If they feel like you're giving them information that can help them out of their situation, they'll pay attention.

I would go with related products -- like portfolios, business type bags, business clothing -- new shoes :) Things that might help you get a new position that you want.

MI
Back