The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best beginner tool

sarahw1979

affiliate
Hi,

I am just getting started in building my site to become an affiliate. Functions that I think I will need are:

1) Some kind of performance dashboard that tells me the performance of my links
2) Link cloaking
3) The ability to add a pop up on my site that can collect people's email addresses if they want to subscribe to a newsletter or receive a free gift
4) Some sort of mailing list manager so I can send a newsletter to subscribers
5) Something which will scan my site for broken links

Is there a package that you more experienced affiliates would recommend that does all the above or if not which would you say are the most cost effective ways to do the above as a beginner?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome in here and i am glad as you take action as many people lose months of precious time asking for the perfect method ,the best secret method etc and they lose precious time
I dont have so much experience with blogs as i am more a youtube guy but the fact that you build an email list its the best thing you can do for your business
In your case i think you need an email autoresponder like aweber or getresponse for your email marketing business
and for site wordpress with necasary plugins will do the work for you .Good luck

Some kind of performance dashboard that tells me the performance of my links

Your tracker as well as the affiliate portals of the affiliate networks and affiliate portals of affiliate programs provide this information.

Link cloaking

That is Blackhat and being new to the affiliate business you should not start with Blackhat.

The ability to add a pop up on my site that can collect people's email addresses if they want to subscribe to a newsletter or receive a free gift

If your site is a WordPress site then there are plugins for that and if your site is HTML5 then a developer can add those for you.

Some sort of mailing list manager so I can send a newsletter to subscribers
  • Mailchimp
  • Zoho Campaigns
  • Drip
  • MailerLite
  • Brevo
  • Campaigner
  • GetResponse
  • Moosend
  • ActiveCampaign
  • Constant Contact
Something which will scan my site for broken links

I use SEMRush and Ahrefs in addition to other tools. My team is always optimizing landers, sites, and funnels which includes verifying links.

There are tons of them out there:
  • Sitechecker
  • Ranktracker
  • Semrush
  • Link Assistant by SEO Powersuite
  • W3C Link Checker
  • Online Broken Link Checker
  • Dead Link Checker
  • Dr. Link Check .com
  • Xenu’s Link Sleuth
  • Integrity Link Checker
  • Google Webmaster
  • WP Broken Link Status Checker
  • Screaming Frog
  • Ahrefs Broken Link Checker
  • SE Ranking
Is there a package that you more experienced affiliates would recommend that does all the above

NO, and don't forget NO!

Once you have your business functioning, you'll start developing your own sub-contractor team and they will do it as I, and all successful affiliates do, have a team and a select group of tools they use.

MI
Back