The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Best Affiliate Program for Woman- age:40 to 60- 50% mums- high earning adults

affilify

affiliate
My target audience is women aged 40 to 60, over half are mothers, live mostly in UK and US, and their earning is high. their interests are Royal news, food and drink and Fashion.

I was wondering what types of offers would best be suitable for this target audience if my preferred method of marketing is Email Marketing?

Fashion will be a big one. Health, fashion, and beauty of course. Then there is the high end stuff like jet travel, exclusive resorts, couture, and jewelry. Much of the very high end stuff that recruit affiliates is by invitation only. Many of the watch brands and private air travel are only by invite.

Have you already built the email list, double opt-in? If you spam a target audience like this, you will get slammed by the spam reporting databases in a heartbeat. Don't use purchased lists for this demographic!

Thanks for the quick reply.
My email list is subscribers of a website (around 10K) and my original plan was to create a beneficial, educational blog post that gives the reader a lot of useful information about the benefits of a product and at the end of the post I motivate them to use the product to get the full result. Since I don't want to spam, is there any way that I can build a double opt-in email list by using the purchased list that I have access to?

Thanks for the quick reply.
My email list is subscribers of a website (around 10K) and my original plan was to create a beneficial, educational blog post that gives the reader a lot of useful information about the benefits of a product and at the end of the post I motivate them to use the product to get the full result. Since I don't want to spam, is there any way that I can build a double opt-in email list by using the purchased list that I have access to?

Most auto-responders will allow you to import a list and then will send them a reverification link - thus turning your list into a double opt-in. However you will most likely lose a vast portion of the list who don't opt in.

This vast portion is usually around what percentage?

That can vary list by list and vary based on who you bought it from, the truthfulness of how they built the list and who its targeting. It also can make a difference in what the double opt in message actually says. There are countless variables to take into account

In general I would expect less than 50%, usually less than 66% and practically it could be less than 90% would will double opt in.

I almost never recommend buying lists for this very reason.

The only way to really be sure is to get yourself an auto responded and see how it goes. At the end of the day you still have the list you paid for.

banners
Back