The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
BeMob

Official BeMob

Maxim hi

Good to see all is active with BeMob. I have some campaigns I'd like to track. Media buys and email.

The Bonus offer is only for new accounts?

Hey! I must say this comes very very close race comparing to other trackers out there! And I've played with a lot of different trackers out there.

I'd like to say I'm one of their first few members that joined when they were in beta, but sadly not. This platform is very similar to volllum and using amazon servers to redirect visitors to the nearest GEO server.

I've ran a few test while running traffic, and all average under 200ms

jqPfjDw.png

1- redirect speeds under average 100ms even when Double meta under 200ms with the other redirect.
2- I have yet to hit the 55k clicks a day on this tracker, but with the 20-40k clicks I send It tracked them flawlessly.
3- clickloss, not so much. Maybe when i start moving more of my campaigns over I might see a few out of 100k visits.

I've requested them to add multiple step campaigns, would need more users to vote for that Customer Service. I would think this would kick all other trackers If this would be pushed through.

Forgot to add, the click URL test speeds are the same as redirect speeds. And the other few test using different GEO's
Thanks for the feedback,i have signedup planning to use. I am adding you on skype to clarify any doubts .

well then voluum vs bemob
So you are offering the same services as voluum but the price is half as much. Why?...
Great question! Is Voluum overpriced or is Bemob missing features?

Anyway, good for us affiliates that there's some healthy competition going on.

Hi slingads

Same question can be addressed to each SaaS tracker on this forum, because we all have some sort of common features as real-time reporting, predefined networks and traffic sources, campaign funnels, custom tracking domains, conversion tracking modes and many other basic features.
However pricing will differ and some trackers can offer free trials - other trackers like Voluum don’t have trials.

Voluum is trusted by top level online advertisers and affiliate marketers, it is on the market since 2012.

At this point I will agree with Martini - the platform is overpriced especially for beginners in affiliate marketing.

Our platform is young - we are on the market for less then a year, but we consider this to be our advantage. Why?
It allows us to be completely opened to ideas of our users and introduce them in our system. Our support team has a very personal approach to each user, all the ideas on improvement are passed immediately to the tech team.
It is very important to be in-sync with users and introduce essential features in the right time.

Let's see what essential features we have at the moment:
  • LP Pixel, LP Pixel Generator and Landing Page Security
When additional redirect from the tracker to your landing page should be excluded or a traffic source doesn’t support links with redirect, then our Landing Page Pixel option will become a very helpful tool for you.
LP Pixel Generator will help you to place the correct pixel on your landing page and Landing Page security will help to protect your landing pages from competitors.
  • Daily capping for offers
  • Conversion statuses
  • Traffic loss percentage
  • Error handling and logging
  • QR Codes for mobile campaigns
  • Auto optimisation tool for your campaigns
  • The most detailed and transparent reports on 18 parameters including IP subnets, Screen resolutions and parameters from your traffic source.
and other essential features.

In our next update we are going to introduce the multi-user access - it will be available within a week.

Our dedicated support team is always ready to help with settings so message us with any questions - we will be glad to help!

Also we offer $50 bonus for all the AF forum members in the tracker account!

BeMob provides more conditions for traffic distribution - I've attached rule conditions available in BeMob and Voluum.

Attachments

• 2017-07-19_19-29-45.png
    2017-07-19_19-29-45.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 2017-07-19_19-15-08.png
    2017-07-19_19-15-08.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 60
blog-post-multi user access.png

Work in Team with BeMob!

We are glad to announce that multi-user access is available now with BeMob.
This tool is very helpful for media buying teams.
Multi-user access enables working in the same account to all team members where each member has individual access for editing and viewing the data.

The complete user guide is already available in our blog!

blog-post.png

It’s time to get back to work and focus attention on optimizing campaigns after these hot summer days.
We are proud to announce our last updates:

Separate Selection of Redirect Modes

Now it is possible to perform redirect and hide the referrer data by applying Meta and Double Meta redirect modes for landing pages and offers individually.

Retargeting Pixel
We have introduced the ability to add retargeting pixels to display your offers and landing pages only to targeted audiences.

Marks for Custom Parameters
You can mark parameters passed from the traffic source basing on their performance to identify the best converting traffic.

See more about these updates in our blog

Here is my review for BeMob.

I moved all my campaigns from voluum to beMOB with one click import function in settings of BeMo.
Tracker is awesome good redirect speed like voluum and more rules, easy to manage just another voluum on cheap price and more clicks, its pretty good for ppv runners.

Have few problems initially but hope those things will be solved soon.
i just found 3 problems

1- Cant open multi-pal campaigns in tabs like voluum if you choose to get reports of one you must go back to home then campaigns tab then reports for next.

2- tracker doesn't calculate total conversions or clicks on conversions tab in total campaigns conversions function .

3- there is reporting delay on every thing, in short stats are not real time.

I'm still happy with them and thats my new tracker from now on.

Guys , i tried before with prosper202 , adsbridge , thrivetracker , now i'm using bemob tracker , i feel great because i'm using a really great tracking tool with faster redirection ( they CDN servers over the world) , quick support reply, very easy platform to use , for exp when i was with adsbridge i'm driving traffic from popads and when i check my webistesid reports i found that the tracker did not bring all the website id , so how you optimise your compaign without data , if you want a very good cheap tracker go to bemob don't think twice.

Hi dpoundc
Thank you for the review, our manager will contact you soon on the matter of 3 problems you have with BeMob and hope we'll be able to solve them

Another problem found which annoying.

billing charge your payment method manually and they dont work 24/7 by some cases if your card is declined due to link down from bank on due date every thing is stuck they will lock your dashboard no way you can manage it, if you try to contact them no one available on weekend or after office hours.

this have happened to me and today is 3rd day i had to pause all my campaigns apart from optimized one.

voluum give us almost 15 days notice on dashboard if payment spiked and they charge payment automatic they never lock tracker, my bank is online since Friday and here m waiting for them by sitting and watching every minute bemob some one could come online and help me to fix it.

upload_2017-11-5_16-20-3.png

I sent an email last week to the support person who contacted me when I signed up but I've not received an answer. :(

Update: @Maxim Denisov reached out to me personally to help. :) Yay!

Last edited:
Hello azgold
I am very sorry that you haven't received a reply. At the moment the support is provided in live chat only.
You can start a live chat either from BeMob panel or web site. Please contact us there - we are always glad to help.

banners
Back