Official BeMob

Maxim Denisov

Service Manager
Service Manager
BeMob
Maxim Denisov submitted a new resource:

BeMob - TRAFFIC AND TRACKING MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

Traffic and Tracking Management Platform

Our tracker allows you to use over 15 parameters to manage your traffic, so it makes BeMob the essential tool for traffic management.

Key features:
  • Hosting in the safe cloud
BeMob tracker keeps your data in the safe cloud, so you do not have to spend your time and money on additional servers...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
BeMob looks a lot like Voluum but with lower pricing.

I signed up and logged in to check it out, but haven't sent any traffic through it.

BeMob looks a lot like Voluum but with lower pricing.

I signed up and logged in to check it out, but haven't sent any traffic through it.

Thank you for your interest!
If you have any questions or need any help with settings, we are always ready to support you, just let us know.
Hope you enjoy working with our tracker.

I have also signed up for the service.
Very similar to Voluum.

1. How does the redirect speeds compare?
2. What soft of volumes does it handle (traffic) for scaling?

Interested to know more.

I have also signed up for the service.
Very similar to Voluum.

1. How does the redirect speeds compare?
2. What soft of volumes does it handle (traffic) for scaling?

Interested to know more.

Hello!
Thank you for choosing BeMob - we are glad to see you among our users.
We should discuss your questions in details, so let's start

Would also be interested in the speed details. I created an account on BeMob. Currently with tracking desk. Nice solutions but their day-parting reporting is not up to par.

BeMob looks very similar with the template for traffic and affiliate networks.

Will be setting up some campaigns to see the performance.

Thanks
Paxton

Hi paxtonat

Thank you for the interest to our service - we are glad to see you among our users.
Hope you will enjoy working with BeMob.
If you need any help with settings or have questions, we are ready to help, just write a private message.

Regards,
BeMob Team

Alessandri
You can create as many campaigns as you require with Basic plan, active them or stop when you need to do it.
Our Basic option has the only one limit which is limit for amount of free events.

1 000 000 Free Promo Events

Great news from BeMob!

Optimize your costs with our tracking solution.

We offer 1 000 000 free lifetime promo events* to our each new user!

If your pricing plan’s included events limit has exceed unexpectedly fast, then use your free promo events to avoid the overcharge.

Start saving today - just register with BeMob!

*Promo events can be used only in case
when the plan’s included events limit is exceed.

blog-post_eng.png

Anyone who has used Bemob can provide any feedback?
Interested to know more on
1. redirect speeds,
2. how well with some volume traffic and
3. clickloss

Appreciate some feedback.

Anyone who has used Bemob can provide any feedback?
Interested to know more on
1. redirect speeds,
2. how well with some volume traffic and
3. clickloss

Appreciate some feedback.

Hey! I must say this comes very very close race comparing to other trackers out there! And I've played with a lot of different trackers out there.

I'd like to say I'm one of their first few members that joined when they were in beta, but sadly not. This platform is very similar to volllum and using amazon servers to redirect visitors to the nearest GEO server.

I've ran a few test while running traffic, and all average under 200ms

jqPfjDw.png

1- redirect speeds under average 100ms even when Double meta under 200ms with the other redirect.
2- I have yet to hit the 55k clicks a day on this tracker, but with the 20-40k clicks I send It tracked them flawlessly.
3- clickloss, not so much. Maybe when i start moving more of my campaigns over I might see a few out of 100k visits.

I've requested them to add multiple step campaigns, would need more users to vote for that Customer Service. I would think this would kick all other trackers If this would be pushed through.

Forgot to add, the click URL test speeds are the same as redirect speeds. And the other few test using different GEO's Imgur

Last edited:
Hey Java,

Many thanks for the detailed analysis.
They are sounds results.

I have also added my vote for multiple step campaigns.

How can I PM you?

Last edited:
Hello!
Our tech team introduced some updates and I decided to share them with you. So here they are:
  • API
Being one step ahead of other tracking solutions, we provide the opportunity to our users to improve their work effectiveness.
That’s why we introduced API for the most comfortable and easy way to obtain the data from tracker in JSON format and use it for further work with the third-party services and scripts.
To get your API access key click the security settings button on the dashboard.

At the bottom of the page you will see the API key along with the data of its creation and last activity.
To learn more about API see the Developer Guides in the Help Center

• QR CODE
Running a campaign for mobile traffic? Manage it easy with BeMob!
From now you can test the campaign links by scanning the QR code with your gadget. After scanning the code you will see how your campaign is displayed on mobile or tablet device.
To get the QR Code your should create a campaign and press Campaign links button. At the top of appeared window you will see the QR code icon.

Click the icon to scan the code with your gadget.

• ERROR HANDLING AND LOGGING
This feature is going to save your time and increase the productivity significantly.
The error log shows you the most detailed explanation about error in campaign including details on timeframe, campaign name, category, description and URL.
To see the errors log for a campaign pick a campaign from the list, then press Errors tab on the dashboard.

Manage the data in your error report by using the panel on the right side.
You can set the timeframe for displaying errors records: today or yesterday, last 7 or 30 days, this or last months. You can also set the custom date and time to display the data.

The data can be exported and uploaded in CSV format.
You can also select the number of lines to be displayed in the report to view the log in the most comfortable way.
Manage the parameters of error logs - use the menu button to remove the irrelevant data or to enrich the error report by adding extra parameters.

With BeMob you don’t have to spend your time on searching the cause of conversions or clicks loss - just click Errors tab on the dashboard and view the report.

• SCREEN RESOLUTIONS DATA
It will now be possible to manage your campaigns and see the report on screen resolutions data. This data is essential for analyzing conversion from certain device models.
The detailed report can be viewed by clicking Devices tab on the dashboard.

We hope that this features will be useful in your work with BeMob.

Get your $50 bonus from BeMob - join us today!

Hi ,

This summer is coming with some great features from BeMob tech team. Hope you will enjoy our updates:

DATA FILTERING IN COLUMNS
With BeMob you can always manage the campaign data in the most comfortable way. This option can be applied when you want to filter campaigns with more or less than required amount of visits, clicks and other report data.
From now you don’t have to perform data selection manually - BeMob does this work for you.
More details here BeMob :: DATA FILTERING IS AVAILABLE NOW

IP RANGE REPORTS
This report option will help to increase the effectiveness of your campaigns significantly.
Now when the data on IP ranges is available, you can see the ranges that bring the highest or lowest conversions rate.
See more BeMob :: IP RANGE REPORTS

LANDING PAGE PROTECTION
Data security is our number-one priority. As a result our tech team introduced the brand-new feature that allows to protect your landing pages from competitors’ eyes and hands.
Learn about it here BeMob :: LANDING PAGE PROTECTION

LP PIXEL GENERATOR
LP Pixel Generator creates the required pixel code for your landing page basing on the protocol selection.
More details here BeMob :: LP PIXEL GENERATOR

Have a great and successful summer time!

banners
Back