The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
BeMob

Official BeMob

blog-post-cooperation (1).png

Hello friends!

We are glad to announce newly established partnership with one of the best self-service advertising networks PropellerAds. The network is already added to BeMob trusted list for quick an easy setup.
See the complete guide on conversion tracking either in PropellerAds knowledge base or BeMob blog!
Improve your tracking opportunities with BeMob & PropellerAds!

I'ma be serious here. I just switched from Voluum to Bemob after trying a free tracker before Voluum... I used to use Voluum only but started testing others. And I must say I will never use another tracker. BeMob has EVERYTHING and more. I even stopped my cloaker subscription since I know about every Facebook User Agent and ISP's they use and I just use BeMob filters and bot filters to cloak. This is the best tracker out there and the price is unreal. 10/10!

Hi Hazen3,
Thank you for your feedback!
Hope you’ll continue to be satisfied with BeMob :)
Feel free to reach out in live chat if any assistance is required

blog-post-cooperation.png

Hello friends ;)

We love to share good news with you and here is another one: BeMob is integrated with Clickbank now.
Many affiliates had a hard time trying to set conversion tracking with this network.
With BeMob all complicated settings should be left in past - no third-party scripts, no SSL required.

You are very welcome to check the complete user guide in BeMob blog
Our service managers will be glad to guide you through and provide the best assistance in our live chat.

1 000 000 Free Promo Events

Great news from

Optimize your costs with our tracking solution.

We offer 1 000 000 free lifetime promo events* to our each new user!

If your pricing plan’s included events limit has exceed unexpectedly fast, then use your free promo events to avoid the overcharge.

Start saving today - just register with!

*Promo events can be used only in case
when the plan’s included events limit is exceed.

View attachment 8621
hi!

so free plan is 1000000 events/month lifetime??? or just 1000000 in total??

Hi Macamanen
We offer free package for all our users. Basic is a regular plan, available in our pricing list, limited with 100 000 events.

Besides, each new user who registers with BeMob, is provided with 1M promo events that can be used when the amount of events in your plan is finished to cover the overage.

1M events are provided once and valid until you don't spend them. ;)

Hi Macamanen
We offer free package for all our users. Basic is a regular plan, available in our pricing list, limited with 100 000 events.

Besides, each new user who registers with BeMob, is provided with 1M promo events that can be used when the amount of events in your plan is finished to cover the overage.

1M events are provided once and valid until you don't spend them. ;)
ok, i thought so. :)

and no black Friday promo?? :(

blog-post-xmas.png

Hi,

Hope you all have nice holiday time!

As there a Happy New Year is ahead, celebration should continue.
Exclusive pricing options from $49 per month for 10,000,000 events for our users are under the Christmas tree.
Contact our support team at support@bemob.com to cheer yourself with a gift from BeMob

Hey, I just signed up with the BeMob. Can you help me to setup my first campaign? I'm totally noob when it comes to tracking. I'm promoting Maxbounty offers with Adwords, Bing Ads and FB Ads. I'll be using BeMob for longer period obviously if you'll help me to understand how tracking works.. Thank you

Im from Oilymob Earlier we were deal only in incent traffics for android and ios
since were looking to expend business with third party tracking but no one suite to us
i find bemob is best solutions for new comers as well as forever, i like best part is
their 24x7 live support that is good thing now with help of bemob im started earling monthly 30,000$ plus
thanks bemob

Hey Dashrath
Thank you for sharing your BeMob experience with us.
$30 000 plus looks amazing! Keep it going!
Feel free to ask for a special plan when you traffic volumes increase.

Hey,

Our users already know that it is easy to start with BeMob as our support team is always ready to provide with the best possible assistance at any stage of work.
We decided to introduce the series of regular posts in our blog with detailed answers on the most popular questions of our users.
Check them all in our blog at this link
Also if you want to see the detailed guide on topics of interests in BeMob blog, just contact our support team in live chat or at support@bemob.com
The feedback is highly appreciated!

Bemob the best tracker that i used , they have great support, the support team is very quick and answer any briefly ♥ It's a great tool and every one should try it

does anyone know how to configure zeropark in bemob??

what do i have to write on the first to fields "External ID" and "cost"? i think is an easy question but my english is not so good... and does zeropark have cost token?

Image 2018-07-09 at 8.25.52 PM.png

Maybe i have to write {cid} on "external ID"?

Thank you so much!

P.s.) just 10 tokens in bemob?

Hey Macamanen
Thank you for reaching out. As I know, our support team has already solved you doubts on ZeroPark settings with BeMob. We'll try to add this traffic source within our templates as soon as possible.

banners
Back