The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Banners and landers

sosa

affiliate
Please where and how do I create banners for split testing?
Do you buy them? Where do I go to get them done?

Please where and how do I create banners for split testing?
Do you buy them? Where do I go to get them done?
Hi sosa , You can hire someone normally to help you out with this, but also, normally, when you pick an offer, it comes with some banners that you can decide to use as well. There is another way that must of the marketers use to help them out with this. You can afford a Spy-tool to help you to spy on your competitors, and see what creatives they do use on the best campaigns, and then download those creatives, merge them to your own campaign, and test it to see what results it give you! You can use any spy-service out there for this purpose, such as AdmobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck, hope this reply could help!

Hi sosa , You can hire someone normally to help you out with this, but also, normally, when you pick an offer, it comes with some banners that you can decide to use as well. There is another way that must of the marketers use to help them out with this. You can afford a Spy-tool to help you to spy on your competitors, and see what creatives they do use on the best campaigns, and then download those creatives, merge them to your own campaign, and test it to see what results it give you! You can use any spy-service out there for this purpose, such as AdmobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, etc... Good luck, hope this reply could help!
Thanks! I will look into investing in the SPY tool. Meanwhile, where will you recommend I hire a banner or lander designer?

Hey!

You can use Spy tools like Adplexity and WhatRunsWhere to see which banners are clickable at the moment - get your inspiration there, and then create your own banners. The best thing would be probably Photoshop, but there is one free website that allows you to create banners fast an easy for free - canva.com.

Check it out, hope it helps!

Hey!

You can use Spy tools like Adplexity and WhatRunsWhere to see which banners are clickable at the moment - get your inspiration there, and then create your own banners. The best thing would be probably Photoshop, but there is one free website that allows you to create banners fast an easy for free - canva.com.

Check it out, hope it helps!
Thank you so much!! I am on it

I've typically made my own after spying on others campaigns. As has been suggested, seeing what is currently working is what will guide you in creating your own.

Here is a free tool that can be helpful, Canva. However, as has also been suggested, it doesn't hurt to have PhotoShop either and that's what I have generally used. Sometimes, especially when pressed for time, I outsource them.

Thanks! I will look into investing in the SPY tool. Meanwhile, where will you recommend I hire a banner or lander designer?
You have really good spy-tools out there that could really help you with this issue, let me recommend you to go through this article, and make your mind 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers. For your question about hiring a freelancer to help you out, you can go over Up-work, Fiveer, and get great one there to get this done. Good luck, and i hope this truly helps.

You have really good spy-tools out there that could really help you with this issue, let me recommend you to go through this article, and make your mind 7 Useful Ad Spying Tools for Affiliate Marketers. For your question about hiring a freelancer to help you out, you can go over Up-work, Fiveer, and get great one there to get this done. Good luck, and i hope this truly helps.
This is a good advise, I will suggest you to try to work with Admobispy, it's a good and cheap spy-tool that should be helpful for what you are looking for. Try their service here. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back