“Adavice”/  “1Win

Banned from AdscendMedia - lost $1,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

spandexpanda

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
CoinBucks
So I was earning pretty well promoting offers through an offerwall from adscend media. My wall was 100% whitehat and within the TOS. I always paid my users the digital currency which I promised. I banned hundreds if not thousands of fraudulent and proxy IP addresses (which is required by their tos).

I was making $150 - $200 per day and asked my AM (Ilyssa) for expedited payout every 2 weeks rather than NET30. She looked over my account and changed my payout schedule to every other thursday. All was going good until I get an email saying my account was suspended and I will not be paid. There was no explanation. I left Ilyssa an email and skype message hoping to get this resolved but I have not gotten a reply. I was 5 days away from my payment and I get banned.

I also want to listen to the explanation from adscen media :)

i have no clue .
may be that has relation with your wall :) .
i think you are offering some thing nonlegal or some thing like that ! who knows .
pic your phone and call them

i have no clue .
i think you are offering some thing nonlegal or some thing like that ! who knows .
I thoroughly read their TOS. I am offering a crypto currency incentive. which is completely fine. I have anti fraud measures in place and I actively ban proxy IP addresses.
  1. Publisher may offer incentives to users as a means to enhance the performance of any Program provided that (a) the offering and awarding of incentives is permitted by the Advertiser for which the Ad is placed, and (b) Publisher implements commercially reasonable fraud prevention measures regarding the offering and awarding of incentives. Incentives include but are not limited to awarding user cash, points and prizes;

i have no clue .
I tried calling one of the founders/CEO at (469) 855-1071 and no answer.

They are listed in our Resources area as an approved vendor, but their rep @adscendtony, has not been here for about a year or so.

@adscendtony was last seen: May 13, 2016

I recommend you open a new thread in our Disputes and Resolutions forum. We have often resolved these types of issues there. If you open a dispute in that forum, I'll send an email and a PM to them to address the situation. I can't promise they will respond or correct the issue, but we can certainly put our best foot forward and try to get some results for you.

They are listed in our Resources area as an approved vendor, but their rep @adscendtony, has not been here for about a year or so.

@adscendtony was last seen: May 13, 2016

I recommend you open a new thread in our Disputes and Resolutions forum. We have often resolved these types of issues there. If you open a dispute in that forum, I'll send an email and a PM to them to address the situation. I can't promise they will respond or correct the issue, but we can certainly put our best foot forward and try to get some results for you.
Banned From Adscend Media With Money in Balance
I also added screenshots

I got an email from Ilyssa saying basically my leads were all fraudulent. I have any fraud measures in place and ban plenty of fraudulent ip addresses. I feel something else is going on as I was approaching $1000 in earning in one week. Why couldn't they just dock my payment for "fraudulent" clicks? Why couldn't they tell my why I was banned until I emailed them back? Why couldn't they work with me to help eliminate spam and fraud like a respectable network would? I question if they even looked at my website, because if they did they would see the volume of traffic I have and how everything I've done is within their TOS. I can't control that some users abuse the system but I try my best to fight spam.

Why couldn't they just dock my payment for "fraudulent" clicks? Why couldn't they work with me to help eliminate spam and fraud like a respectable network would?

Because there is no way of them knowing if you orchestrated the 'fraudulent' clicks. Most, if not all, networks have a zero tolerance policy towards fraud.

I have any fraud measures in place and ban plenty of fraudulent ip addresses.

That basically puts you at a big disadvantage and at risk with pretty much every network. The fact that you have identified fraud yourself means others will be able to also.

I got an email from Ilyssa saying basically my leads were all fraudulent.

Have they produced evidence to this effect? I would hope they show something rather than just say it's fraud.

Because there is no way of them knowing if you orchestrated the 'fraudulent' clicks. Most, if not all, networks have a zero tolerance policy towards fraud.

That basically puts you at a big disadvantage and at risk with pretty much every network. The fact that you have identified fraud yourself means others will be able to also.

Have they produced evidence to this effect? I would hope they show something rather than just say it's fraud.
Their tos requires that I implement anti fraud features. That's why I did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back