The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

back to affiliate marketing

timmy007

affiliate
Hi everyone!
I've tried affiliate marketing back in 2007, but couldn't find an angle that I could scale. Recently I've become interested in affiliate marketing because of the limited risk compared to the stock market. If there is some ROI X that you're getting on your campaign from traffic source Y, then that is a very good indicator of its future performance. Yes, it can dry up for many reasons, but I'd say that you're still much more in control compared to the stock market.
Tim

Hi everyone!
I've tried affiliate marketing back in 2007, but couldn't find an angle that I could scale. Recently I've become interested in affiliate marketing because of the limited risk compared to the stock market. If there is some ROI X that you're getting on your campaign from traffic source Y, then that is a very good indicator of its future performance. Yes, it can dry up for many reasons, but I'd say that you're still much more in control compared to the stock market.
Tim

Hiya, Tim and welcome to AffiliateFix! Welcome back to the industry.

I've never compared AM to the stock market but it sounds like you know what you're talking about. :)

Is there anything special that we can help you with going forward?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tim!

Hi everyone!

Tim
Thanks for joining us @timmy007 ad welcome to AffiliateFix!

Well, thanks for the tip!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi everyone!
Tim
Best of luck.

Hello timmy007. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Welcome back to Affiliate marketing an hope you can find something nice to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

MI
Back