The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

AUTOPLAY VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!000

FrankZ

Hello marketers, TODAY I COME UP WITH AN ISSUE I CAN´T FIX AND I´D LIKE TO RECEIVE SOME HELP FROM YOU.o_O

I HAVE A FANPAGE IN WHICH I WANT TO EMBED VIDEOS from youtube BUT ON AUTOPLAY MODE , LIKE THIS FANPAGE OF REDBULL FOR INSTANCE:Red Bull

YOU CAN SEE THAT THE VIDEOS ON THE REDBULL FANAPGE AND IN OTHER FANPAGES AS WELL VIDEOS REPRODUCE AUTOMATICALLY

I´M REALLY LOKING FORWARD TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TO BOOST MY FANPAGE. I´VE ALREADY SEARCHED INSANELY BUT I HAVEN´T FOUND A WORKING TUTORIAL, THE CODES I´VE FOUND AIN´T WORKIN GOOD.

PLEASE FOLKS, I´D REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.:fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix:

BEST REGARDS.

YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA THIS FORUM OR IF YOU WISH VIA SKYPE TO THE FOLLOWING SKYPE: Frank Z

Hello marketers, TODAY I COME UP WITH AN ISSUE I CAN´T FIX AND I´D LIKE TO RECEIVE SOME HELP FROM YOU.o_O

I HAVE A FANPAGE IN WHICH I WANT TO EMBED VIDEOS from youtube BUT ON AUTOPLAY MODE , LIKE THIS FANPAGE OF REDBULL FOR INSTANCE:Red Bull

YOU CAN SEE THAT THE VIDEOS ON THE REDBULL FANAPGE AND IN OTHER FANPAGES AS WELL VIDEOS REPRODUCE AUTOMATICALLY

I´M REALLY LOKING FORWARD TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS TO BOOST MY FANPAGE. I´VE ALREADY SEARCHED INSANELY BUT I HAVEN´T FOUND A WORKING TUTORIAL, THE CODES I´VE FOUND AIN´T WORKIN GOOD.

PLEASE FOLKS, I´D REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.:fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix::fix:

BEST REGARDS.

YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME VIA THIS FORUM OR IF YOU WISH VIA SKYPE TO THE FOLLOWING SKYPE: Frank Z

I believe that FB stopped allowing auto play, or have curtailed it in some way for a while now. I remember last year where users could turn off auto play of videos, so you may have to turn it on if it's still available, but you can't turn it on for others.

Only videos uploaded to FB are autoplayed. You can't do the same with youtube or vimeo, etc. So you'll need to upload the video when you make a video post, not share a YT link.

You can easily stop autoplay feature of facebook. What you needed to do
For computers:
Go to your options drop-down menu in the top right.
Click "Settings"
Select the "Videos" link on the left.
Turn the "Auto-Play Videos" from "ON" to "OFF"

For Phones and tablet apps:
You can adjust your auto-play settings to On, Wi-Fi only or Off. If auto-play is On, the data used depends on the amount of time you spend watching a video. If you scroll past an auto-play video in News Feed, your phone will use less data than if you stop to watch it for a longer period of time. If auto-play is set to Wi-Fi only, no data will be used.

To adjust your auto-play settings:

Android

Open the Facebook app
Tap your phone's menu button
Tap Settings
Scroll down and tap Video Auto-play
Choose an option

iPhone and iPad

Go to your phone or tablet's settings
Scroll down and tap Facebook
Tap Settings
Below Video tap Auto-play
Choose an option

For computers:
Click "Settings"

You can adjust your auto-play settings to On, Wi-Fi only or Off. If auto-play is On, the data used depends on the amount of time you spend watching a video. If you scroll past an auto-play video in News Feed, your phone will use less data than if you stop to watch it for a longer period of time. If auto-play is set to Wi-Fi only, no data will be used.

Android

Open the Facebook app
Tap Settings
Choose an option

iPhone and iPad

Tap Settings
Choose an option

Confirmed! This is correct.

For computers:
Click "Settings"

Android

Open the Facebook app
Tap Settings
Choose an option

iPhone and iPad

Tap Settings
Choose an option

Thanks. This is working. Just looking for this type of solution.

banners
Back