The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything at All - New Super Affiliate introducing himself

RobbieLittle

affiliate
Hey guys!

I thought I'd create an AMA as I'm a Super Affiliate specializing in CPL generation.

To sum up my story, I do full time lead generation for private clients. This is simply to give you the benefit and offer some knowledge around.

Here's some FAQs for your convenience:

1) Yes - I love the chase of the money and the freedom it brings. On busy days, us super affiliates are known to make more than the average 9 - 5 earner makes in a whole month.

2) Also yes, it takes time, dedication, commitment and a whole lot of caffeine. Not to mention focus to the cause. Anyone who says it can be done overnight is either lying, selling something to you. It's BS. Work hard, and reap the rewards.

3) Another yes, it's all legit what I do and there's no need to approach AM with the mindset of wanting to pull the curtain over the eyes of your fellow human being. Being genuine is the easiest way to build a legit passive income in todays market that I've found as well. It's possible to make some REAL money this way. So drop me a line and I'll answer.

So, yeah, send through a message and we'll get to chatting. I just want to offer some advice and see if we can make some money for you! Not to mention having fun doing it!

Hello RobbieLittle. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. It's always great to have someone experienced on the forum.

Please create your AMA thread in the leadgen section : Lead Generation

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey guys!

I thought I'd create an AMA as I'm a Super Affiliate specializing in CPL generation.

To sum up my story, I do full time lead generation for private clients. This is simply to give you the benefit and offer some knowledge around.

Here's some FAQs for your convenience:

1) Yes - I love the chase of the money and the freedom it brings. On busy days, us super affiliates are known to make more than the average 9 - 5 earner makes in a whole month.

2) Also yes, it takes time, dedication, commitment and a whole lot of caffeine. Not to mention focus to the cause. Anyone who says it can be done overnight is either lying, selling something to you. It's BS. Work hard, and reap the rewards.

3) Another yes, it's all legit what I do and there's no need to approach AM with the mindset of wanting to pull the curtain over the eyes of your fellow human being. Being genuine is the easiest way to build a legit passive income in todays market that I've found as well. It's possible to make some REAL money this way. So drop me a line and I'll answer.

So, yeah, send through a message and we'll get to chatting. I just want to offer some advice and see if we can make some money for you! Not to mention having fun doing it!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @RobbieLittle ! Thanks for joining us.

So, it's great to have a super affiliate join us, however, your thread demonstrates you want our members to contact you to chat about how you can help them earn. That's the beginning of a funnel. It's a recruiting tactic. Please understand that recruiting our members is strictly forbidden unless you are an approved vendor.

We love to have additional well versed and experienced new members join us, especially those willing to contribute. As I am sure you know and understand, communities like this are about sharing in the forums and not taking members offsite. Sharing in the forums creates conversations that everyone benefits from, rather than a few.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @RobbieLittle and welcome to AffiliateFix!

On busy days, us super affiliates are known to make more than the average 9 - 5 earner makes in a whole month.

The dream and goal of many a newbie!

Thanks for saying it! That's a message that we try to get across when necessary. It's better than it used to be in the old days, not as many 'gurus' claiming overnight autopilot riches but we still get a few members who are unaware of this raw truth.

Being genuine is the easiest way to build a legit passive income in todays market that I've found as well. It's possible to make some REAL money this way.

Agreed! It's just unnecessary to operate otherwise.

I just want to offer some advice and see if we can make some money for you! Not to mention having fun doing it!

Awesome, especially if it is shared in the forums for the benefit of all members. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Robbie!

Hello RobbieLittle. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. It's always great to have someone experienced on the forum.

Please create your AMA thread in the leadgen section : Lead Generation

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey InternalSoul, I love the name! Thanks for the warm welcome I'm looking forward to helping some of the new affiliates achieving their goals. I feel like this is what we're all here for in the end, to help each other escape the 9 - 5 grind and be welcomed at the gates of personal and financial freedom!

Thanks for the hint, I've made a new post in Lead Generation as you've suggested.

Have fun!

Robbie

Thanks.
Hey InternalSoul, I love the name! Thanks for the warm welcome I'm looking forward to helping some of the new affiliates achieving their goals. I feel like this is what we're all here for in the end, to help each other escape the 9 - 5 grind and be welcomed at the gates of personal and financial freedom!

Thanks for the hint, I've made a new post in Lead Generation as you've suggested.

Have fun!

Robbie
Thanks. Yeah we are all here to look after each other and that's what makes this community even great. have a great day :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @RobbieLittle ! Thanks for joining us.

So, it's great to have a super affiliate join us, however, your thread demonstrates you want our members to contact you to chat about how you can help them earn. That's the beginning of a funnel. It's a recruiting tactic. Please understand that recruiting our members is strictly forbidden unless you are an approved vendor.

We love to have additional well versed and experienced new members join us, especially those willing to contribute. As I am sure you know and understand, communities like this are about sharing in the forums and not taking members offsite. Sharing in the forums creates conversations that everyone benefits from, rather than a few.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I understood what you meant by that although I should stress that I made this thread with the intention to help anyone willing to ask a question. Apologies if it came across any different!

Regards,

Robbie :)

All questioned out everyone? Cmon I wanna help!

This is an introductions thread. If you want to answer questions from the membership, it's best to post an "Ask Me Anything" thread in an appropriate forum. You will get more responses that way. Not all members monitor the introductions threads.

banners
Back