The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As of March, Black Hat will be banned on CPAFix!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Ok so after much thought and discussion with the leaders of this industry - i have made the decision to remove the black hat section. Black hat isn't what it used to be - it used to mean shifty and clever ways to legally make money - now i t pretty much means fraud and spam!

So it's going now before the FTC gets on our ass!

Also i plan on making this site one of the biggest on the net and one of the best so i don't want to clean it up in years to come when we can abide now!

Any suggestions for relaxing the forum are welcome - i was thinking maybe a "Social marketing" forum for things like Facebook fan page methods!

Cheers!

Publishing Blackhat's passe, especially after mega.

A Social Marketing section would be nice which could include FB and Twitter. Amongst the new social media platforms could be Pinterest which is catching on fast even before a full launch.

With FB slated for an IPO, can't miss out on some FB action here could we :)?

First of all you really made a great decision K !

Using or even talking about BH stuffs could get the forum closed or even anything worse !!

Also BH isn't allowed by networks so why should we promote those things here !

Once again.. Great Decision K

PS: love ya brotha :D

I totally agree with you Samrath and here is my opinion:

Mobile, Mobile & Mobile - This Is The Future... and we have to discuss the ways of promotion for the future marketing. So I bet on Mobile marketing section and discussions around the mobile marketing.

I totally agree with you Samrath and here is my opinion:

Mobile, Mobile & Mobile - This Is The Future... and we have to discuss the ways of promotion for the future marketing. So I bet on Mobile marketing section and discussions around the mobile marketing.

I like this and agree mobile is the future!!

I applaud your decision to remove said BlackHat Section. I recommend a section that provides information as to what new tercniques scammers and fraudsters are using. I don't expect the actual perpetrators to give away their techniques but sometimes the desire to brag about the latest exploit overpowers intelect. Just a thought.

Makes sense to me, there are enough BH forums out there anyways!

Though to speak to your point about BlackHat not being what it used to be (shifty and clever ways to legally make money) perhaps a "GrayHat" section could be taken into consideration? It would obviously require a decent amount of moderation to ensure it doesn't simply turn into an outlet for BH methods/crap; however there are still plenty of morally questionable, clever, yet entirely legal ways of making bank - which I tend to call GrayHat.

Food for thought!

I like the decision either way.

Mobile *is* the future, but very soon will be exactly the same as anything else. Ie, "mobile" ads are good, but most mobile phones view normal banners just like a computer. Eventually all advertising will have a mobile component and there will be no "mobile" advertising.

Ie, you'll buy ads on a network, and it will have an "On the Go" part.

..and good decision kimosabe.

Mobile *is* the future, but very soon will be exactly the same as anything else. Ie, "mobile" ads are good, but most mobile phones view normal banners just like a computer. Eventually all advertising will have a mobile component and there will be no "mobile" advertising.

Ie, you'll buy ads on a network, and it will have an "On the Go" part.

..and good decision kimosabe.

Absolutely right. Take a look at the ongoing MWC at Barcelona and there are many quad core phones coming with desktop-like internet capability like html5 support. Sooner or later phone will replace desktop and wap will disappear. I'm on my smartphone now, it's more fun than pc actually with huge screen and most people will agree with me.

The thing about mobile is, it's simply a platform its not really a way f advertising as such - i mean it is but you can use all the techniques on mobile - so these can go in the individual forum - i like the idea of SOCIAL MARKETING!

hmmmm

or both?

MI
Back