The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CPAFix 3.0 Suggestions.

The problem with chatbox on forums(at leas on this niche) is that people won't start new threads, they will jump right away and ask on the chatbox since is easier. This means a lot of downsides, like decrease in quality content, issues controlling the chat flow, etc...

Personally I don't think will have a positive effect for the forum on the long run, but maybe it's just me :)

^I agree, it moves activity away from the forums....We had a chat room when we first launched and it didn't work.

The problem with chatbox on forums(at leas on this niche) is that people won't start new threads, they will jump right away and ask on the chatbox since is easier. This means a lot of downsides, like decrease in quality content, issues controlling the chat flow, etc...

Personally I don't think will have a positive effect for the forum on the long run, but maybe it's just me :)

^I agree, it moves activity away from the forums....We had a chat room when we first launched and it didn't work.

Ahh okay. I didn't know you had a chatroom before. :)

My suggestion is to add some sort of merit or badges to users...not sure if you're familiar with TKA but they had a income badge with really showed the community who has been doing IM for awhile and is successful doing it, most of the time their post reflect that. But I remember some members hate that idea over in TKA so it's just a suggestion.

Or we can just get badges for interaction on the forum and have it displayed under our avatar, it'll make it fun to participate in the forums. :)

BTW the badges could be for any achievement, ex: "Longest winded post-ever" badge LOL :p

Great! I agree it's a bit hidden up there. When I just joined, I was searching the main nav (below the logo) for it. In all forums that I'm a member, it's the first button/link that I hit on each visit :)

Can't wait to show you guys the new mod we are building for industry reviews/feedback threads - going to take over.

A quick update,

We are working on some nice new design refreshes.

Also have an exclusive ratings mod in play that will blow your minds.

Colour me excited!

I'm still groping for some of the basics. As I mentioned in the comments section of the blog post, I don't even know what a tracking pixel is. Or a locked link. I've seen that mentioned in the networks. When I think 'pixel' a graphic, computer or movie image comes to mind. So any really basic tutorials/info pages would be a bonus for people like me who are missing some fundamental but important knowledge about tracking/traffic, whatever we need to know that we may not know we need to know.

Orrrrrr.....maybe I'm the only person who doesn't know. :)

banners
Back