The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feedback and Suggestions.

We're not currently allowing them on AffiliateFix...they may be back in some form shortly.

I don't understand why not when every other affiliate marketing forum allows it, but it is what it is.

I don't understand why not when every other affiliate marketing forum allows it, but it is what it is.

Sure, but most places restrict it or sell it.....We may allow certain people to have small signatures but currently we don't want to.

This way is cleaner, less spammy, less resourceful and easier on the eye. For networks looking to get their name out I offer free listings and also happy to discuss advertising options.

Thank you......

So made some significant updates and fixes today.

Reviews should now work for everyone also - so get reviewing your network and platforms!

I agree with K on the signature thing. If someone makes an account here and posts just to get traffic for their signature, the quality of his posts is low(of course, not everyone does the same, but a majority). HOWEVER, if the guys are proven that they help the community(by a high number of QUALITY posts, etc) it's something else.

Last edited:
Idea:

Invite aff networks to make a case study and post it on the blog. They will also get coverage and AffiliateFix users will get valuable info, everybody wins.

Do like superaffiliate week, 1 case study ever week from 5 networks

JUs tout of curiosity, what is the plan on who the site is attracting? Is it attracting just seasoned individuals, mid leveled folks and/or noobs like me? If you are looking to recruit all, then why not a forum section just for noobs so they can ask the most mundane questions, well mundane to folks like yourself :)

I suggest this so it will limit the low end questions to one area instead of peppered throughout, which may be a turn off to some veterans. At the same time, the questions may lead to stickys which in tun will answer noob questions quicker.

I'm suggesting this after reading this post today . There is no harm in the post, however it doesn't really elaborate as to why a person wouldn't sign up. I am ASSuming because it;s too good to be true, ridiculous payouts, scammy, etc. -I'm still assuming. Not everyone reading this site is a 20 something kid that is going to come and go with the wind and may not be the most maturest of folks, I can already see there are people such as myself (30+) taking a serious focus to learning this and giving serious effort day in and out to trying and make this work and at the same time sift through the entire web and learn how it;s done.

*Phew*

OK let me get off my soap box and stop rambling now ;)

It's just a suggestion.....

Its a nice suggestion....The site will aim to welcome everyone - but yes I may think about separating the very newbish questions, I just don't like overdoing the forum count.

Hi K

I didn't get to read through the answers for the first couple of the affiliate marketing experts and was thinking it would be great if we would be able to see the questions/answers again. Even if it's a dojo only feature but there is some great advice there which would benefit a lot of other people

Tom

Hi K

I didn't get to read through the answers for the first couple of the affiliate marketing experts and was thinking it would be great if we would be able to see the questions/answers again. Even if it's a dojo only feature but there is some great advice there which would benefit a lot of other people

Tom
They are sorted by category so you can still find them here on forum...Do you mean all answers by affiliate marketing experts on same place?

I've just found a bug of the forum. I was logged in with a chrome browser from my android phone, but the phone still showed those red banners saying I'm unregistered and there were no x-links to remove those two banners shown.

Last edited:
I've just found a bug of the forum. I was logged in with a chrome browser from my android phone, but the phone still showed those red banners saying I'm unregistered and there were no x-links to remove those two banners shown.

Thanks i'll look into this in the new years.

MI
Back