The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPAFix 3.0 Suggestions.

A CPAFix app would be awesome. Of course, it probably wouldnt be able to have every single feature, but to make it user friendly, a few things it include could be:
1) A recent posts section
2) Notifications/Messages
3) A Chatroom
4) Mobile Deals
5) A way to refer new members via SMS.

The first 3 would definitely increase user interaction and the last two would bring in more members more rapidly.

Keep it coming guys - we are also thinking of doing the Newbie 411 audio style!

a few suggestions....might not all be good but your looking for ideas

1. maybe an option for high level posters for a video under their avatar
2. i like the idea for most read posts or freshest posts or most viral posts
3. have a debate section? call it VS or (versus ) maybe those reading the post can vote for which side is more convincing? good way to learn ore from other opinions
4. have a way to gift each other....
5. have banner contests? the best banner gets a little free advertising or something
6. maybe something that would suggest forums for you to post in based on previous activity...
7. not sure if you have this but a reminder email sent if certain keywords are used in a post or thread...if it is then that's good
8 expounding on the badge theme. your themes is a ninja...well without stating the obvious how about color belts...like they do in martial arts. using the same theme of course
9. maybe a favorite section for best post based on votes which would then appear daily rotating in its own place on the website

I am sure there is more....like i said not sure if all of this would be new. but its a start

A CPAFix app would be awesome. Of course, it probably wouldnt be able to have every single feature, but to make it user friendly, a few things it include could be:
1) A recent posts section
2) Notifications/Messages
3) A Chatroom
4) Mobile Deals
5) A way to refer new members via SMS.

The first 3 would definitely increase user interaction and the last two would bring in more members more rapidly.
You can use exsisting tapatalk app - there are fewer functions than u mention, but for browsing and posting its quite good :)

Tapatalk is already in use - we will be on all major forum apps but will be making 3.0 fully responsive :)!

So here's the exclusives and what to look forward to in 3.0.

• A brand new logo
  • A brand new website design and layout
  • Now on a high performance dedicated server
  • Clean and responsive code
  • Fully responsive accross all platforms an devices
  • Interactive user dashboard
  • Wikipedia like affiliate marketing resource
  • Improved resources page
  • Unique Network rating and review system
  • Unique Platform profiles and support
  • Audio version of wikipedia articles
  • Affkit.com tools fully intergrated (Available for Dojo members)
  • The Dojo will be highly active once more
  • A new blog style and content system
Expect all the above and one hell of a lot more. We really have gone all out on 3.0 and all the money earned from The Dojo launch has been pushed back into the site, for you!

Another one!
Make notification thing.
Like, when someone replied to my thread, there will be a notification automatically.
Like, I don't need to subscribe just to get notif, or if someone quoted my reply, I will get a notif.
It's hard to browse new post everyday and see my thread. . :D

Congrats bro!

Not sure a chat room would work we used to have one but take actives away from forum.....keep the, coming!

The Newbie 411 is to be replaced by a Wikipedia like set up with complete walkthroughs and videos. The advanced stuff will remain in The Dojo.

Progression has been great this weekend - I think you guys will be amazed with what we have coming!

Hi K,

I just noticed that images (pics), which are uploaded from the hard disk or from the CPAFix albums, are not visible to guests.

Only images from external services like imgur can also be viewed by guests (+ not logged members).

Can this "bug" still be fixed to 3.0?

banners
Back