The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the US posters

AF-Roger

It is a day where most families spend together and share with each other what they are thankful for.

We hope you have a safe and happy holiday.

AffiliateFix wishes to express to you that we are thankful for all of our posters.

IghTYpN.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends!

Please eat some stuffing and gravy for me. :) Oh, and don't forget the cranberries. I like cranberries.

You made me hungry now .. lol.. :p:D wish I can have it now.. Just staring at the pic :eek:

I know! So juicy, tender and golden brown...mashed potatoes blanketed with gravy...butter sliding down the sweet potatoes...pumpkin pie with whipped cream for desert...SLURP!!

Can't wait for Christmas to have ours.

Now I have to have an early lunch, this is too much for my stomach, it's rumbling.

It is a day where most families spend together and share with each other what they are thankful for.

We hope you have a safe and happy holiday.

AffiliateFix wishes to express to you that we are thankful for all of our posters.
It is indeed a good example that many states need to copy from US. Sometimes we discover that we are being too busy for one another to an extend that you can not be able to appreciate the people who have brought you this far. It is something that I have learn and I want to put this into practice from my own family. Just getting that moment where we are able to recognize our efforts and celebrate one another for that. Hope every US citizen had the best thanksgiving day.

MI
Back