The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Artificial Intelligence (AI): Shaping the Future

Smartyads

affiliate
At its core, AI enables machines to learn from data, recognize patterns, and make informed decisions. Machine learning, a subset of AI, powers many AI applications, allowing computers to continually improve and adapt without being explicitly programmed.
AI is no longer science fiction. It's revolutionizing industries, from healthcare and finance to transportation and entertainment. With AI, we're witnessing breakthroughs in medical diagnoses, predictive analytics, and even creative fields like art and music.
While the potential of AI is exciting, it also raises questions about ethics, privacy, and the future of work. As we navigate this new era, harnessing AI's power for the benefit of society while addressing its challenges will be a defining task of our time.
In a world where machines can think, learn, and assist, AI promises to enhance our lives and shape the future in unprecedented ways.

Machine learning (ML) is AI's grand-daddy.
Prime example of ML's commercial application is Google
"Larry Page's patent for PageRank filed in 1998 includes a citation to Li's earlier patent. Li later went on to create the Chinese search engine Baidu in 2000" (that is the basis of googlebot)

One example of ML is one of my bots that analyzes the positive and negative words used on some major news media websites and creates a positive/negative ratio of the way they report world events,

1697027234707.png

Since the recent war in Gaza the negative has jumped ~7% this is one of my many examples of ML bots I have 'authored' in the past 10 years. Compared to AI they are rather crude --I will admit.

The rest of what you say is --Yawn These are just common talking points --and misconceptions and stale generalities if you ask me.

banners
Back