“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are SEO Tools Accurate?

A.A. Qureshi

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
Digital Marketing Services | MakeWebBetter
MakeWebBetter | Affiliate Marketing Proposal
After having participated in many forum discussions, I have been constantly asked this question are SEO tools accurate?

There are much plenty of free and premium tools available in the market like SEMRush, Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, and many more.

They all use different metrics to showcase your all over SERP behavior but are they really accurate enough that one can bank upon them?

Also, please tell me what all SEO tools do you use to track how your SEO implementations are performing. Do you rely on paid or free tools?

I use all of those in one way or another. Some free, some paid.

Most of our efforts on AffiliateFix are organic. Most of my personal endeavors are a combination of paid and organic.

I do typically see minor differences in data reports and recommendation reports, but on occasion there can be significant differences that indicate to me the need for more than platform in SEO management.

I always recommend using more than one source.

No, you don't bank on any one of them. Not even Google shows everything. But in reality you don't need to know everything...you can see things even in your ranking but what one tool leaves out another will show.

I use all of those in one way or another. Some free, some paid.

Most of our efforts on AffiliateFix are organic. Most of my personal endeavors are a combination of paid and organic.

I do typically see minor differences in data reports and recommendation reports, but on occasion there can be significant differences that indicate to me the need for more than platform in SEO management.

I always recommend using more than one source.
No, you don't bank on any one of them. Not even Google shows everything. But in reality you don't need to know everything...you can see things even in your ranking but what one tool leaves out another will show.

I think you all are right, one can never bank upon a single tool. Using multiple tools together is the real thing to do.

After having participated in many forum discussions, I have been constantly asked this question are SEO tools accurate?

There are much plenty of free and premium tools available in the market like SEMRush, Ubersuggest, Ahrefs, and many more.

They all use different metrics to showcase your all over SERP behavior but are they really accurate enough that one can bank upon them?

Also, please tell me what all SEO tools do you use to track how your SEO implementations are performing. Do you rely on paid or free tools?
As for me, I always compare the data from my favorite tools. Usually, I use Ahrefs, All-In-One Sitechecker SEO Software & Free SEO Tools and Similarweb. Combining all these tools will lead your SEO efforts to successful website promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
SEO tools are accurate in the sense that they can accurately depict link profiles (such as Ahrefs), they give you a good barometer in terms of the ranking ability of a site like using the DA tool in Mo). But take the word of SEO tools with a pinch of salt.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back