The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Anyone willing to mentor me?

Rc Cnls

affiliate
I am studying Internet Marketing for almost a year now and now I decided to take action. I have a landing page/optin page up now and a lead magnet being created by my writer that I outsourced. Only thing to do next is to send traffic to it. I hope someone can help me.

I am studying Internet Marketing for almost a year now and now I decided to take action. I have a landing page/optin page up now and a lead magnet being created by my writer that I outsourced. Only thing to do next is to send traffic to it. I hope someone can help me.

What you need to do is use this entire community as a mentor. You do not have enough experience to get a mentor. Mentors never work with Newbies in any industry. Mentors select their proteges with a very well defined criteria. The mentors select usually only one protege that they can plan on passing on their legacy to by molding the protege into something that is greater than the mentor. This is a frequent issue among Newbies, they often think that what they need is a mentor, when in fact what every Newbie needs is a community of like minded people in the same industry. That is what AffiliateFix is for. We are here to offer many perspectives to the members instead of a single perspective that you may get from a coach or a mentor.

You need to select a tracker and a single traffic source to master. It will take between six and twelve weeks depending on your learning and information absorption rate. As well, it will rely on how much time you are able to put in each day and the size of your budget.

Select a traffic source suitable for the type of marketing you plan to do, and select a tracker. If you want recommendations for each, then start a couple of new threads asking for recommendations based on the type of marketing you plan to do.

MI
Back