Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

anyone know the number of AdVault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotem s

affiliate
Hi,
I've been charged $249 for Advault.io monthly charge, even though I only signed up for the three day demo and canceled right before it was over.
They still charged my credit card!
Does anyone know how I can contact to get my money back? No one is answering me on their website.
Thanks

Their reps, feNix10 & advault have not been here for more than a year. We are reaching out to them as they are an approved vendor here and have an obligation to answer all customer support issues.

If they do not respond to this thread in a timely manner, they will be deprecated from the Resources area.

Hi
Their reps, feNix10 & advault have not been here for more than a year. We are reaching out to them as they are an approved vendor here and have an obligation to answer all customer support issues.

If they do not respond to this thread in a timely manner, they will be deprecated from the Resources area.

Hi, thanks for this.
Do you happen to have a phone number I can contact/ e-mail? They are literally no responding to anything, very unprofessional.

Thanks again!

Hi Yesterday i payed For 3 days access On advault.io Just to see how the system Perform after 2 h of browsing the website From there i can't access the website anymore maybe they blocked my ip! and also i can't Find no way to contact them Now ,What a Great service! xD BS!

THREAD CLOSED

No response from AdVault, therefore they have been removed from the Resources area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back