The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone know that the woobi company is in business or they have closed down

Nelo

affiliate
I'm sorry to post here, I work with the woobi company, I run their wall application on my site from 2015, you first find they look professional and pay full but close This is the most February I had to claim from them, I have received however since April so far all my income is not paid, my account manager is Sagi Guez, he I have been off work for a long time without my knowledge, no one told me and no one replaced him approached me, for months I tried to contact many places via email, via facebook, very So much by email, I even chatted a lot on their support chat, until now I still do not receive a response. From them, I really do not understand all my emails, all my messages from months gone by, anyone in the forum can tell me they are business or they have closed, I really do not understand what they are doing, they have ignored all my efforts to ask for money, please help me contact them or any information that can help me understand why they are become like now

Have you tried calling them?

WOOBI TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
+972 77 21 86536

Woobi London, UK
+44 207 0961953

Sorry, Nelo but Woobi is not a member or resource on our forums, so we are unable to intervene.

If I were you, I'd try calling them on the phone. You can use a free service to do that if that's an expensive option for you (I don't know where you're located) but that might be the fastest way to get an answer.

Perhaps another member will pop in here who is familiar with Woobi. I'd never heard of them, so I can't really offer any information other than what I've posted here.

Good luck with it!

Have you tried calling them?

WOOBI TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
+972 77 21 86536

Woobi London, UK
+44 207 0961953

Sorry, Nelo but Woobi is not a member or resource on our forums, so we are unable to intervene.

If I were you, I'd try calling them on the phone. You can use a free service to do that if that's an expensive option for you (I don't know where you're located) but that might be the fastest way to get an answer.

Perhaps another member will pop in here who is familiar with Woobi. I'd never heard of them, so I can't really offer any information other than what I've posted here.

Good luck with it!
I tried to call but they did not listen to the machine, they are the company Tokenads, woobi is their subsidiary

Anybody knows Tokenads

Sorry, I've never heard of them either. When I do a search, I see other companies come up associated with them, I assume.

I did find a press release announcing that they rebranded as Woobi.

They have a great reputation in affiliate marketing and games, why no one knows about them, so strange, maybe I was cheated by them, they missed a lot of emails and calls from me. Thanks for your great support Azgold

You're welcome. Good luck with it, hope you're able to get a response from them.

banners
Back