The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Kate Affiliate manager of maxbounty (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambani

I applied to maxbounty as a publisher and left my ID number so the affiliate manager will call me, I don't where the problem was she was trying to contact me for an interview, so she sent me the contacts to contact her but when I try to call the phone I hear the voice of automated answers and I don't know on how to reach her via extension number.
I decided to add her to skype but there was 2 skype usernames appeared and I am not expert in skype to filter fake contacts so I added the last contact because it appeared with the kate's skype username. We had conversation and she asked if I want the course on how to create the landing pages I accepted to honor her. I make payment via payoneer 52$. here it is proof Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I applied to maxbounty as a publisher and left my ID number so the affiliate manager will call me, I don't where the problem was she was trying to contact me for an interview, so she sent me the contacts to contact her but when I try to call the phone I hear the voice of automated answers and I don't know on how to reach her via extension number.
I decided to add her to skype but there was 2 skype usernames appeared and I am not expert in skype to filter fake contacts so I added the last contact because it appeared with the kate's skype username. We had conversation and she asked if I want the course on how to create the landing pages I accepted to honor her. I make payment via payoneer 52$. here it is proof Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

This is not a name calling forum. It is a forum too resolve disputes. I removed you words "scam" from the title. Do not use the words scam or other words like it in this community, not ever. Be responsible and be mature!

Hello Ambani,

You must have reached her OLD Skype account. It had been compromised by a scammer who looks to steal Payoneer/Bitcoin/etc. from unsuspecting victims. Despite how many times we ask the account to be closed, Skype keeps it open.

Kate can be reached at: maxbounty.kateb

Thanks for coming to the rescue @Steve MaxBounty !

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back