The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone have any experience with Ezanga?

schleprock

Does anyone know if Ezanga is alright?
I created and funded an account last Friday (1/4/2016). I wondered why my ads would not run but they do a manual review for new clients. I found that out when I called after the weekend was over.

During my call my account manager sent me a PPC checklist to go through before I could get started. I received the email, answered the checklist as best as I could, and have called every day to speak to my AM (Martin) to get the account up and running but he doesn't answer his phone. I have been calling 3 or 4 times a day but only leaving a voicemail in the morning and at night. On Thursday I started to leave voicemails on the general line. (pressing #2 is suppose to get you someone who can help with account issues) Unfortunately, no one answers that number either and no one has returned any of these phone calls. Not my AM Martin or anyone else who works at the the general account issue number either.

Today, 11/11/2016, I asked for a refund.

Another thing, they have not respond to any emails. I sent several over the weekend asking questions. (I did not know then that they did a manual review, I assumed they worked all the time like I do. So I sort of expected a response. However, with a manual review Monday would be the soonest I could get my ads running). I am alright with taking weekends off but no one answering for 4 business days seems a little more laid back then I am comfortable with.
Anyway, their contact page says they promise to answer all emails but I have not had any emails answered either.

Is this just a bad week for them or are they sloppy like this all the time. Does anyone know if they will refund my $100?

Too bad, I wish this would have worked out. Anyone have any suggestions for another advertiser that does the same thing but answers emails and phone calls?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Ezanga is alright?
I created and funded an account last Friday (1/4/2016). I wondered why my ads would not run but they do a manual review for new clients. I found that out when I called after the weekend was over.

During my call my account manager sent me a PPC checklist to go through before I could get started. I received the email, answered the checklist as best as I could, and have called every day to speak to my AM (Martin) to get the account up and running but he doesn't answer his phone. I have been calling 3 or 4 times a day but only leaving a voicemail in the morning and at night. On Thursday I started to leave voicemails on the general line. (pressing #2 is suppose to get you someone who can help with account issues) Unfortunately, no one answers that number either and no one has returned any of these phone calls. Not my AM Martin or anyone else who works at the the general account issue number either.

Today, 11/11/2016, I asked for a refund.

Another thing, they have not respond to any emails. I sent several over the weekend asking questions. (I did not know then that they did a manual review, I assumed they worked all the time like I do. So I sort of expected a response. However, with a manual review Monday would be the soonest I could get my ads running). I am alright with taking weekends off but no one answering for 4 business days seems a little more laid back then I am comfortable with.
Anyway, their contact page says they promise to answer all emails but I have not had any emails answered either.

Is this just a bad week for them or are they sloppy like this all the time. Does anyone know if they will refund my $100?

Too bad, I wish this would have worked out. Anyone have any suggestions for another advertiser that does the same thing but answers emails and phone calls?

I am not familiar with this company. Did you research them and read reviews before signing up with them?

I am not familiar with this company.

I'd never heard of them, either.

Did you research them and read reviews before signing up with them?

He should've started here:

eZanga - Click Fraud

@schleprock - the CEO's phone number is on that page. Assuming it still works. Also, read the reviews and especially the very last post. Then make sure eZanga can't auto-refill and continue to charge your card.

Update: Richard's phone # is on that page I linked to. Eli's phone # is 888 439 2642 ext 7107. Again, assuming it still works. I found it on an old thread at WF.

This article on AdWeek is interesting: The Six Companies Fueling an Online Ad Crisis

Last edited:
You are right. I messed this up in a big way.
I asked for a refund and the guy said he would give me one. But I haven't seen it be charged back to my credit card. With that said, sometimes credit card refunds take over a month. So who knows, maybe they really will give it back.

I'd never heard of them, either.

He should've started here:

eZanga - Click Fraud

@schleprock - the CEO's phone number is on that page. Assuming it still works. Also, read the reviews and especially the very last post. Then make sure eZanga can't auto-refill and continue to charge your card.

Update: Richard's phone # is on that page I linked to. Eli's phone # is 888 439 2642 ext 7107. Again, assuming it still works. I found it on an old thread at WF.

This article on AdWeek is interesting: The Six Companies Fueling an Online Ad Crisis

You are right. I messed this up in a big way.
I asked for a refund and the guy said he would give me one. But I haven't seen it be charged back to my credit card. With that said, sometimes credit card refunds take over a month. So who knows, maybe they really will give it back.

You learned something, so don't chalk it up to a total mess up. :)

There is a chance that they've cleaned up their act due to previous complaints. Hopefully. Anyway, fingers crossed that you get your full refund!

banners
Back