The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone from Maxbounty?

keith demolar

affiliate
So I just got accepted a day ago with MaxBounty (eventhough I am completely new to CPA world) and please help me answer some really, utter newbie questions!

1. Manager gave me an offer but I am not sure which I am going to promote. Is it the default landing page link? Or the the choices under the Creatives (e.g. Search, Text, Banner, Email) tab?

2. Manager gave me a Free Bingo offer valid only to UK. I did some research how to promote as a newbee and found out about Bing Ads. But Bing Ads doesn't allow direct linking to the offer and I read about making landing pages first and also the tracking part. But fees and subscription are needed. Is it worth it to subscribe to ClickMagick for the tracking? Instabuilder on Wordpress for the landing pages? Please give me some light.

So I just got accepted a day ago with MaxBounty (eventhough I am completely new to CPA world) and please help me answer some really, utter newbie questions!

Congratulations on your acceptance into MaxBounty. It's a great network, be sure to follow all the rules of promotion they have with each offer.

1. Manager gave me an offer but I am not sure which I am going to promote. Is it the default landing page link? Or the the choices under the Creatives (e.g. Search, Text, Banner, Email) tab?

You will use the link associated with the promotion to send your traffic to their offer. However, you should always use a landing page at this point in your business. The landing page is a pre-sell.

2. Manager gave me a Free Bingo offer valid only to UK. I did some research how to promote as a newbee and found out about Bing Ads. But Bing Ads doesn't allow direct linking to the offer and I read about making landing pages first and also the tracking part. But fees and subscription are needed. Is it worth it to subscribe to ClickMagick for the tracking? Instabuilder on Wordpress for the landing pages? Please give me some light.

You must have a tracker! They are worth their weight in gold and you cannot properly collect the data you need with out them. Please research the trackers before selecting one. Discuss with members here the benefits and features of the various trackers before making your decision. Once you select your tracker, do not switch to another tracker until you master the one you have. You need to learn and master your initial selection of a tracker, a niche, and your initial traffic source. The reason for this is that as a Newbie you will be engaging in daily challenges like any student in any university with any subject. You don't jump around with your classes in university when you are a freshman, and you do not jump around in this business as a Newbie! Stick to your initial selections as a Newbie until you m aster them, a few months or so. Once you master your initial selections then, and only then, will you be ready to stretch your legs and experience another tracker, niche, or traffic source. you will have a set of brains at that point that will allow you to make smart and calculated decisions.

Do not do any direct linking at this time. you must learn the ins and outs of using landing pages to pre-sell the offer. I do not recommend using WordPress for landing pages. There are exceptions, but it isn't wise at this time for you to explore using WP as an LP generator, IMO.

Get a few domains with names related to the offer niche, get a VPS, and get some good landing pages made for your offers to host on your VPS.

You have a learning curve ahead of you and as long as you take the time to get it as correct at the beginning as you can, you won't develop any bad habits you will regret later.

You can get some landers made reasonably inexpensive these days.

The cost of a tracker is a necessary expense in this business.

As a rule HTML is the best choice for landing pages for most Newbie needs (there are exceptions occasionally and the members will help you if you have a need for anything in addition to HTML).

Congratulations on your acceptance into MaxBounty. It's a great network, be sure to follow all the rules of promotion they have with each offer.

You will use the link associated with the promotion to send your traffic to their offer. However, you should always use a landing page at this point in your business. The landing page is a pre-sell.

You must have a tracker! They are worth their weight in gold and you cannot properly collect the data you need with out them. Please research the trackers before selecting one. Discuss with members here the benefits and features of the various trackers before making your decision. Once you select your tracker, do not switch to another tracker until you master the one you have. You need to learn and master your initial selection of a tracker, a niche, and your initial traffic source. The reason for this is that as a Newbie you will be engaging in daily challenges like any student in any university with any subject. You don't jump around with your classes in university when you are a freshman, and you do not jump around in this business as a Newbie! Stick to your initial selections as a Newbie until you m aster them, a few months or so. Once you master your initial selections then, and only then, will you be ready to stretch your legs and experience another tracker, niche, or traffic source. you will have a set of brains at that point that will allow you to make smart and calculated decisions.

Do not do any direct linking at this time. you must learn the ins and outs of using landing pages to pre-sell the offer. I do not recommend using WordPress for landing pages. There are exceptions, but it isn't wise at this time for you to explore using WP as an LP generator, IMO.

Get a few domains with names related to the offer niche, get a VPS, and get some good landing pages made for your offers to host on your VPS.

You have a learning curve ahead of you and as long as you take the time to get it as correct at the beginning as you can, you won't develop any bad habits you will regret later.

You can get some landers made reasonably inexpensive these days.

The cost of a tracker is a necessary expense in this business.

As a rule HTML is the best choice for landing pages for most Newbie needs (there are exceptions occasionally and the members will help you if you have a need for anything in addition to HTML).
Thanks for this, TJ!
Is getting a VPS the same with getting your own domain? For expample, I made a weebly page (landing page) and I want it upgraded for a customized domain, is that what you mean with VPS?

Thanks for this, TJ!
Is getting a VPS the same with getting your own domain? For expample, I made a weebly page (landing page) and I want it upgraded for a customized domain, is that what you mean with VPS?

A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a hosting platform, or service. It's where you will host your landing pages. I do not recommend platforms like Weebly in this business. You need to get your own server. A beginners VPS runs about $30 per month. You need to learn to use your own server that comes with CPanel, WHM (Web Host Manager), and other important aspects. It isn't difficult to learn and you won't have to rely on someone else's server. Also, depending on what tracker you choose, you may need to host your tracker on your own server (offering you the best privacy).

You will host your domains on your server. You will upload your landing pages to your domain folder with something like Filezilla. With most any server, you can host unlimited domains and unlimited email accounts for each domain.

It isn't hard. We will walk you through it. It really is pretty damn easy. You will do it once and won't need us to explain it a second time. I promise.

When buying your domains for the niche, get domain names that represent the niche. It's more professional. For example, if you are promoting anti virus offers, get a couple of domains like the antiviruschannel.com and antivirusdepot.com. Just examples, be creative and find some .com domains that reflect the niche.

Get a VPS - add your domains to your server - upload your landing pages to your domain folders - start sending them traffic.

You will begin to realize that with your learning curve, refining your ads, ad copy, landing pages and landing page copy is part of testing. Copy is important, so use a some tools like OfferVault to get an idea about ad copy and landing page copy from affiliates already promoting offers similar to yours. The best copy is the copy that is as few words as possible while presenting a hook, a trigger, and causing an action to convert. Your landing page will send them to the offer page for the conversion.

Plan on upsets, struggle, indecision, frustration, etc. However, HAVE FUN DOING THIS! we all have failed campaigns, no matter what our level of experience. I can launch a new campaign tomorrow, make ten versions of it, maybe find two that have promise and spend days refining them to get them earning well while discarding the others.

This is what we do. It's part of the process. Do not worry about failures, spending money on traffic that doesn't convert at the moment. You are paying for an education that can earn huge as long as you stay with and continue the process.

A VPS (Virtual Private Server) is a hosting platform, or service. It's where you will host your landing pages. I do not recommend platforms like Weebly in this business. You need to get your own server. A beginners VPS runs about $30 per month. You need to learn to use your own server that comes with CPanel, WHM (Web Host Manager), and other important aspects. It isn't difficult to learn and you won't have to rely on someone else's server. Also, depending on what tracker you choose, you may need to host your tracker on your own server (offering you the best privacy).

You will host your domains on your server. You will upload your landing pages to your domain folder with something like Filezilla. With most any server, you can host unlimited domains and unlimited email accounts for each domain.

It isn't hard. We will walk you through it. It really is pretty damn easy. You will do it once and won't need us to explain it a second time. I promise.

When buying your domains for the niche, get domain names that represent the niche. It's more professional. For example, if you are promoting anti virus offers, get a couple of domains like the antiviruschannel.com and antivirusdepot.com. Just examples, be creative and find some .com domains that reflect the niche.

Get a VPS - add your domains to your server - upload your landing pages to your domain folders - start sending them traffic.

You will begin to realize that with your learning curve, refining your ads, ad copy, landing pages and landing page copy is part of testing. Copy is important, so use a some tools like OfferVault to get an idea about ad copy and landing page copy from affiliates already promoting offers similar to yours. The best copy is the copy that is as few words as possible while presenting a hook, a trigger, and causing an action to convert. Your landing page will send them to the offer page for the conversion.

Plan on upsets, struggle, indecision, frustration, etc. However, HAVE FUN DOING THIS! we all have failed campaigns, no matter what our level of experience. I can launch a new campaign tomorrow, make ten versions of it, maybe find two that have promise and spend days refining them to get them earning well while discarding the others.

This is what we do. It's part of the process. Do not worry about failures, spending money on traffic that doesn't convert at the moment. You are paying for an education that can earn huge as long as you stay with and continue the process.
I am a bit in tears right now not because of the information overload or losing sleep for the past two nights but just how great you guys are. And I made a friend too @Cihad - we chatted thru Skype and just discuss our struggles as beginners. It's heartwarming, it truly is. I am grateful, I am tired, my eyes are groggy and I am gunna promise to all of you guys who helped me that I will make this work, and I will hopefully give back to you guys someday.

Moreover with the info, I will read about the stuffs you just handed to me @T J Tutor. If you guys can give suggestions what is best product/subscription for me right now, that'd be great too as most of the time I am quite confused which one to choose.

Could you please elaborate too why Weebly & Wordpress is not good? Weebly for me is very user friendly and Wordpress is quite complex but so much potential/customizability.

I am a bit in tears right now not because of the information overload or losing sleep for the past two nights but just how great you guys are. And I made a friend too @Cihad - we chatted thru Skype and just discuss our struggles as beginners. It's heartwarming, it truly is. I am grateful, I am tired, my eyes are groggy and I am gunna promise to all of you guys who helped me that I will make this work, and I will hopefully give back to you guys someday.

Moreover with the info, I will read about the stuffs you just handed to me @T J Tutor. If you guys can give suggestions what is best product/subscription for me right now, that'd be great too as most of the time I am quite confused which one to choose.

Could you please elaborate too why Weebly & Wordpress is not good? Weebly for me is very user friendly and Wordpress is quite complex but so much potential/customizability.

Regarding "information overload, stop and think about this for a moment please. This is a negative mindset and it is something that does not actually exist. Information overload is a marketing gimmick. It's thousands of years old and it has gone through many transformations. In the end it's a method marketers, and other professionals, use to change and/or harness your perspective as a pattern interrupt. Here is the litmus test for "information overload", if you walked into the Library of Congress or the Smithsonian Institute you would not be immediately met with the feelings or perspective of information overload. You would, instead, be met with the feelings and perspective of an abundance of comfort, joy, and excitement because you would realize that the answers to so many questions about the past and present of this world are immediately available to you. This community is an open door to the answers you seek, and yes, there is an abundance of information here. That is a good thing, not something to overwhelmed by, but rather something to revel in, something to comforted by, it's something to be happy about.

As for Weebly and Wordpress, well it's best to get many perspectives on this. So, open a new thread in the forum asking "Why Is HTML Better Than Weebly or Wordpress For Landing Pages". This way you will get loads of responses from members and you will then have a much greater understanding by reading the varied responses.

As for best product and subscription for you, are you asking about trackers, servers, and such?

Regarding "information overload, stop and think about this for a moment please. This is a negative mindset and it is something that does not actually exist. Information overload is a marketing gimmick. It's thousands of years old and it has gone through many transformations. In the end it's a method marketers, and other professionals, use to change and/or harness your perspective as a pattern interrupt. Here is the litmus test for "information overload", if you walked into the Library of Congress or the Smithsonian Institute you would not be immediately met with the feelings or perspective of information overload. You would, instead, be met with the feelings and perspective of an abundance of comfort, joy, and excitement because you would realize that the answers to so many questions about the past and present of this world are immediately available to you. This community is an open door to the answers you seek, and yes, there is an abundance of information here. That is a good thing, not something to overwhelmed by, but rather something to revel in, something to comforted by, it's something to be happy about.

As for Weebly and Wordpress, well it's best to get many perspectives on this. So, open a new thread in the forum asking "Why Is HTML Better Than Weebly or Wordpress For Landing Pages". This way you will get loads of responses from members and you will then have a much greater understanding by reading the varied responses.

As for best product and subscription for you, are you asking about trackers, servers, and such?
Thanks as always, TJ!
"As for best product and subscription for you, are you asking about trackers, servers, and such?"
Yes, I am asking for the best deals for me on trackers & VPS/host.

I am quite familiar with HTML but not really into how to make it work on CPA marketing yet. As for now landing pages, I have decided to go for Instabuilder on Wordpress. They have customized templates and a one-time subscription of 197$, unlimited domains (http://instabuilder.com/v2.0/launch/). Now I wanna know your thoughts on this too.
Weebly is quite expensive but it really is user friendly for me.

Also, for the tracking, I will go first with the ClickMagick and check how it goes.
Please let me know your thoughts about ClickMagick too.

Again, really appreciate your kind response on this.

banners
Back