The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any of you promoted this Clickbank offer before?

Smithham

affiliate
Hi i came across this new clickbank offer seems like someone leak it out before the launch. People were saying they have $1EPC from promoting it. Just wondering if it's truth and anyone promote it before any good results to share?

manifestationmagic.com/go/index.php

1st I've seen it or heard of it. But then, I haven't done CB for some time now.

Interesting lander. Can see why it will be a winner when presented to the right audience.

The copy (text) of that video is mediocre to acceptable -- I was just taking a break and checking that out.

Buy some traffic to a landing page and see -- I would not mortgage my home or take any food of my table, or for that matter; use limited capital for reserved advertising on that *offer*

But who knows. Maybe, you can get in on the ground floor of the next Scientology -- I hear there was money to be made in that :D I had some dealings with the leaders of the Hollywood Celebrity Center for Scientology c. 1975 -- they did seem to make a lot of money with what they did ;)

Maybe, you can get in on the ground floor of the next Scientology -- I hear there was money to be made in that :D I had some dealings with the leaders of the Hollywood Celebrity Center for Scientology c. 1975 -- they did seem to make a lot of money with what they did ;)

:eek: ..............................................

MI
Back