Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Any CRM founders here ?

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
SMTPBOXES
Hi all,
Was wondering if there are founders of CRM systems that I can chat with here.
Or maybe you have a close one that you know ?

Thanks

are founders of CRM systems that I can chat with here.

The top CRM platforms are ZenDesk, SalesForce, NetShell, HubSpot, PipeDrive, and so many others. These are huge platforms and typically not very involved with affiliate marketing groups. However, there may be some of the top resource businesses registered here with us that use them and may be able to answer some of your questions.

What is it you are seeking from a chat about CRM?

I'm actually not aiming at the very top CRMs. Maybe low-to-mid and mid ones (as popularity).
Our most recent strategy is to find a CRM partner where smtpboxes will be listed as possible custom smtp for their email marketing option.
Integration can be made easily.

The purpose for partnership is so, that when somebody decide to use our SMTP service (listed as option somewhere in their settings panel), they'll resell at standard prices (while 35% discounted for them).

There's second option - to be affiliate. We will track all sales that they referred and pay them back same negotiated percent.

The top CRM platforms are ZenDesk, SalesForce, NetShell, HubSpot, PipeDrive, and so many others. These are huge platforms and typically not very involved with affiliate marketing groups. However, there may be some of the top resource businesses registered here with us that use them and may be able to answer some of your questions.

Don't forget Intercom, I love using Intercom!

I'm actually not aiming at the very top CRMs. Maybe low-to-mid and mid ones (as popularity).
Our most recent strategy is to find a CRM partner where smtpboxes will be listed as possible custom smtp for their email marketing option.
Integration can be made easily.

The purpose for partnership is so, that when somebody decide to use our SMTP service (listed as option somewhere in their settings panel), they'll resell at standard prices (while 35% discounted for them).

There's second option - to be affiliate. We will track all sales that they referred and pay them back same negotiated percent.
I will try to get the founder of the fastest growing CRM on the forum, pretty sure he would be interested in this.

He was the co-founder of some of the most popular software solutions in the last 16 years: Webinarjam, Everwebinar, Kartra, PayDotCom.

Also they are doing affiliate promos all the time and partnering up with different companies. Also their email marketing software is almost fully developed and will have direct integration with smtp providers like Mailgun, Sendgrid etc.

These guys have a user base of over 500.000 users.

Can ask the owner to get on this thread or can try to connect you directly.

I will try to get the founder of the fastest growing CRM on the forum, pretty sure he would be interested in this.

He was the co-founder of some of the most popular software solutions in the last 16 years: Webinarjam, Everwebinar, Kartra, PayDotCom.

Also they are doing affiliate promos all the time and partnering up with different companies. Also their email marketing software is almost fully developed and will have direct integration with smtp providers like Mailgun, Sendgrid etc.

These guys have a user base of over 500.000 users.

Can ask the owner to get on this thread or can try to connect you directly.
Hi Dario,
Are you close to these guys or just know them ? We are ready to give them test access and everything needed to make sure they'll be happy partner. Thanks for your interest to help. You will be compensated if we team up.

Hi Dario,
Are you close to these guys or just know them ? We are ready to give them test access and everything needed to make sure they'll be happy partner. Thanks for your interest to help. You will be compensated if we team up.
I am a user and a big fan of the technology they are building. (It's a massive project that is not 100℅ fully developed yet, they went from $4 million per year company to $30+ million per year within 1 year).

I know one of their employees personally.

Will keep you updated on this!

When you have a lot of inventory and manual labour comes in handy, having a good CRM and knowledge of the databases can save you a lot of time. However, having a good CRM without knowledge of operating it can easily lead to making expensive mistakes in your business. You can learn all information from. It's a fascinating article about CRM modern problems and adoption. The trouble is many people don't know where to start studying CRM. Anyway, I think that this innovative program will let us succeed.
This has nothing to do with the thread..

Maybe linkedin ----did you look around?
TechCrunch - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding search CRM software

CRM.jpg

TechCrunch
This seems to be interesting source, thanks. Although I find it more friendly to have talks with somebody from a forum than linkedin or very "officially" sounding website where entrepreneurs don't need anything else than solid money upfront before we can even talk lol

My teacher at the university has developed his own CRM system. He has his own marketing agency, which provides a range of services in the marketing field.

My teacher at the university has developed his own CRM system. He has his own marketing agency, which provides a range of services in the marketing field.

I tried to use his CRM, but it is not suitable for my activity. In addition, his system is designed specifically for marketing purposes, and I work as a mortgage broker. The manager of our company found smartr365, and now we are using this CRM. It is a great system that is easy to use. Even people who don't know much about computers can work with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back