Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adsterra”/  “CPA

Any CRM founders here ?

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
Hi all,
Was wondering if there are founders of CRM systems that I can chat with here.
Or maybe you have a close one that you know ?

Thanks

Voluum
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
affiliate
Dojo Master
are founders of CRM systems that I can chat with here.

The top CRM platforms are ZenDesk, SalesForce, NetShell, HubSpot, PipeDrive, and so many others. These are huge platforms and typically not very involved with affiliate marketing groups. However, there may be some of the top resource businesses registered here with us that use them and may be able to answer some of your questions.

What is it you are seeking from a chat about CRM?

SMTPBOXES

Service Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
I'm actually not aiming at the very top CRMs. Maybe low-to-mid and mid ones (as popularity).
Our most recent strategy is to find a CRM partner where smtpboxes will be listed as possible custom smtp for their email marketing option.
Integration can be made easily.

The purpose for partnership is so, that when somebody decide to use our SMTP service (listed as option somewhere in their settings panel), they'll resell at standard prices (while 35% discounted for them).

There's second option - to be affiliate. We will track all sales that they referred and pay them back same negotiated percent.

Demii

Affiliate
affiliate
The top CRM platforms are ZenDesk, SalesForce, NetShell, HubSpot, PipeDrive, and so many others. These are huge platforms and typically not very involved with affiliate marketing groups. However, there may be some of the top resource businesses registered here with us that use them and may be able to answer some of your questions.

Don't forget Intercom, I love using Intercom!

MI