The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any CPA Networks that pay daily?

To my knowledge, no CPA network pays daily. It's usually weekly payment, and that's if you can offer great quality. Maybe, after you start earning good income you can ask them to promote you and pay you daily, but I really doubt it.

hey, for a good network it's not an issue to pay daily. The thing is nobody will pay daily straight away to a pub that they don't know.
In my case, we are at BizProfits pay daily to proven publishers, meaning you need to reach the revenue of $5k. If your traffic is good, it won't be a problem to pay daily.
At the beginning you will get weekly net 7.
Hey hi Sean, do you guys have any good CPC or CPL offers?

We are paying our publishers daily, starting from day one! Even if we work on CPM basis, we have great results with clients who are working on CPA, too.
Now, it depends on what exactly are you looking for. But if you are looking for adult campaigns, feel free to contact us and we will gladly help you with anything you need!

We are paying our publishers daily, starting from day one! Even if we work on CPM basis, we have great results with clients who are working on CPA, too.
Now, it depends on what exactly are you looking for. But if you are looking for adult campaigns, feel free to contact us and we will gladly help you with anything you need!
do you have any offers for email traffic?

No unfortunately we don't have any offers for email traffic, but we plan to look for some in the next days. I will contact you if we found some.

The payment schedules with Kimia depends on the volume our partners generate... lets chat!

We work mainly on dating, pin summit (mobile content), nutra/health and beauty, sweepstakes... on various business models... CPS, CPL, CPA, CPI ...

Here is a view of todays top offers, to get a feel of what we can offer:

OfferWall7.jpg

Anyone ever been paid daily?
Hi,
As an affiliate I was never paid daily myself, right now I work on network and we ( Imtraffic ) pay daily for CPA and CPL.
If someone is interested we might work together, it is still post payment but it it was good lead ( right info ) or was FTD, you can get paid in the same moment.

Imtraffic . Global

Hi,
As an affiliate I was never paid daily myself, right now I work on network and we ( Imtraffic ) pay daily for CPA and CPL.
If someone is interested we might work together, it is still post payment but it it was good lead ( right info ) or was FTD, you can get paid in the same moment.

Imtraffic . Global

do you work with email traffic?

banners
Back