The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any CPA Networks that pay daily?

Sure why dont you try Flax2 media. we are paying weekly as well as daily but it depends upon traffic quality and volume and it is a premiere affiliate network that builds mutually profitable relationships between strategic, skilled, and trustworthy online publishers and a robust portfolio of 5,000+ popular advertisers spanning all verticals.

hey, for a good network it's not an issue to pay daily. The thing is nobody will pay daily straight away to a pub that they don't know.
In my case, we are at BizProfits pay daily to proven publishers, meaning you need to reach the revenue of $5k. If your traffic is good, it won't be a problem to pay daily.
At the beginning you will get weekly net 7.
I m interested in your network and i have a good cpl traffic for usa and uk give me your skype so i ping you there sir

hey, for a good network it's not an issue to pay daily. The thing is nobody will pay daily straight away to a pub that they don't know.
In my case, we are at BizProfits pay daily to proven publishers, meaning you need to reach the revenue of $5k. If your traffic is good, it won't be a problem to pay daily.
At the beginning you will get weekly net 7.

In FAQ of your website I found the following:
BizProfits CPA Affiliate Network makes payouts twice a month, guaranteed. We distribute payouts via PayPal, Epese, Paxum, WebMoney, and wire transfers with a maximum 2-day hold.

Is this information outdated?

banners
Back