The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any CPA Networks that pay daily?

i have registered over 2 hours ago but no confirmation message in my email even though it says it has sent it. have you get any pay from them yet?

You should check it again. I don't think that RunCPA will take most time to sent the confirmation email. Please check your email address and internet connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have registered over 2 hours ago but no confirmation message in my email even though it says it has sent it. have you get any pay from them yet?

Which method did you try? I just did it and took it less than 30 minutes to register and get the confirmation email. What method did you use like- FB, Twitter or email? Honestly you didn't try for it. :)

Of course we need to check you traffic quality first. If traffic is good we have no issue to pay twice a week.
Moreover, once we see that publisher sends good quality traffic, we offer him/her a sponsorship.

they are shit bro, i try to do a password reset over 2 hours ago and up till now, no reset link sent to my email.

I am still confuse why you not be able to do this? First time you are saying you can't register. And then you are saying that you are trying to reset password. That's not good sounds really. :(

I am still confuse why you not be able to do this? First time you are saying you can't register at RunCPA. And then you are saying that you are trying to reset password. That's not good sounds really. :(
When i have registered and did not get the confirmation email with activation link, i then try reset so i can see if it will allow me login but all failed, this RUNCPA is dead, except they paying you to advertise it because is not even allowing registration

When i have registered and did not get the confirmation email with activation link, i then try reset so i can see if it will allow me login but all failed, this RUNCPA is dead, except they paying you to advertise it because is not even allowing registration

Let me give you some screenshot. Wait for the next updates. You are blabbering hear and spreading ramour.

so in a nutshell, i cant promote mobidea offers on Facebook right? then can you suggest me a good traffic source network i can promote mobidea offers on?

Hey again :)
Facebook blocks not only Mobidea links, but all cpa offers, as it's not allowed and they are very strict in terms of advertising. Lately they focus more on user's experience, therefore it became more difficult for affiliate marketing. Although you can promote on Facebook anyway, using a pre-lander.

Plus you have plenty of other sources, where you can purchase traffic to bring to Mobidea offers, such as Exoclick, Popads, Adcash, Traffic Junky, etc.

Hey again :)
Facebook blocks not only Mobidea links, but all cpa offers, as it's not allowed and they are very strict in terms of advertising. Lately they focus more on user's experience, therefore it became more difficult for affiliate marketing. Although you can promote on Facebook anyway, using a pre-lander.

Plus you have plenty of other sources, where you can purchase traffic to bring to Mobidea offers, such as Exoclick, Popads, Adcash, Traffic Junky, etc.
whats the best offer for popads traffic?

banners
Back