The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Another Newcomer

K

Kueras

Hello People,

sorry but english is not my first Language but i hope you can read this :)

the last 4 Months i earned some Money in Cpagrip with some Blackhat Stuff
asd.png

But i got bored with this ... Now i want to grab some Big Fishes with pop / display traffic. I hope i can find some usefull Infos here ...

Hello People,

Hi @Kueras , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

sorry but english is not my first Language but i hope you can read this :)

the last 4 Months i earned some Money in Cpagrip with some Blackhat Stuff View attachment 6485

But i got bored with this ... Now i want to grab some Big Fishes with pop / display traffic. I hope i can find some usefull Infos here ...

You will find loads af great white hat tactics, methods, and strategies here on the FIX! Get ready to get your game on!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to AFix, @Kueras !

Those are some impressive earnings but I'm glad you are switching to whitehat. :)

We have lots of information on pop and display campaigns, tips and networks. If you have any questions, you only have to ask in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

31k for four months? Buddy, you got what it takes. I honestly admire your returns. I can not even imagine the happiness that I will have if i broke such a target. I want to say job well done. I also want to urge you to put on the same spirit and determination when you get hold of these big fish that you are looking for. I believe when you maintain the standards and determinations, you will for sure make it too.

MI
Back