The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Another INDIAN but now like other INDIANS ;)

Aditi Patel

affiliate
Screenshot_1.png XN2sXFz.png

Hello All,
I have just signup for this forum while searching for the best Mobile Marketing forum then one of mobile marketing entrepreneur told me to join this forum to learn serious about the mobile marketing.
I'm 21 years old girl from India and already have maked over $20k from some free and autopilot methods like SEO, YT, FB etc,. but now I really want to move into serious money and in IM serious money called paid traffic, so now all I need to learn about the secrets, methods and the tricks of paid traffic for mobile (mainly PPV and PPC).
I hope this forum will gimme back something so I buy dojo subscription from the money I'll earn with the help of this forum.

Thanks for reading such kinda Intro thread :p :v

Gonna upload only 2 screenshots of my earnings and I hope I will get rewarded from the forum :p

Thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Aditi Patel ,

With paid traffic you only have the traffic you want.
The PPV is the payment per view (usually unique views), that is, you'll pay for each view over the website. The PPC is the payment per click, which means that you'll pay by each click made on your ad. There is also another payment method which is the CPM, which means the cost per thousand impressions.

Choosing between PPV and PPC really depends on the type of offer you're promoting. Neither is better or worse. On PPC you are focused on the conversion rate of the banner. Since you pay per each click, you need to guarantee that the highest number of users who click on the banner will convert. You need to create/design banners ads that are associated with the offer, so the conversion rate can be higher.
On the other hand, if you are buying on a PPV basis, your focus is on the CTR (or the clickthrough rate) of the banner. You'll pay by unique view and so you need to assure that the highest number of users who see the ad will click on that. You need to create/design banners ads that are more likely to be clicked, so the CTR can be higher.

Glad to see an Indian girl into the game.
I am also an Indian and I've made 10k$ online and I hold 4 instagram accounts worth 15k$ in total.
And I am not even 15 years old yet.
So yeah age isn't a barrier!

hey...myself amin an indian ..i am in digital marketing last six months...yet struggling to for my first pay check..
Great aditi and anirudh ...u did a great work..right now i am promoting few cpa offers ..
i need help from u guys so that i can get my fist paycheck..

These screen shots really inspire peoples to do some better as what they are doing at present.
I wish you best of luck.

MI
Back