The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Angles - Broad or Focused

Beerbelly

affiliate
When you are testing an offer to start do you try different angles that would apply to different demographics? Or do you test different ways of taping into one demographic?

I guess writing it out made me think it would be better to try to hit different demographics completely at the start and go from there.

When you are testing an offer to start do you try different angles that would apply to different demographics? Or do you test different ways of taping into one demographic?

Both are applicable, however, if you are reasonably new to the business, I recommend you learn to refine a set of campaigns aimed at one demographic if possible. Some of this is dictated by the sort of offer you are pitching.

Example, in the dating niche where every demographic is represented, it would be madness to try and set up an angle that would appeal to every demographic. If it is a game, then most likely there is a pre-defined demographic the industry knows is the best for ROI.

Testing offers and demographics is an exponential proposition. If you wanted to pitch a dating offer aimed at military members, one can summize that the age demographic may have need for several different angles and approaches. You will want to narrow down the highly defined sub-niche and build your angle around that.

Split test everything!

The key is variable. And you confuse goes on "either if I should concentrate on 1 variable or more".
Well, this rules have no restriction. It's better to collect more data IMO.

banners
Back