The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Amazon associates program

Just started with this myself, getting clicks at the moment but no sales yet, only been a couple of weeks though.
Guess sales will depend what you're promoting and how you're doing it

only been a couple of weeks though.

Testing only requires a few days, maybe five at most. If after a few weeks you have no conversions, then it is something between your creatives and the conversion page.

What angles, hooks, and triggers are being employed?
What traffic sources are you using?
Are your creatives and landers, or sites, professionally built?
What offer/product types are you promoting?
What information is being provided by your tracker?
What tracker are you using?

Testing only requires a few days, maybe five at most. If after a few weeks you have no conversions, then it is something between your creatives and the conversion page.

All valid points, i guess from my own perspective as I'm using just the social media route, its trying to make my outlets seem credible.
Each video is mentioning various benefits/selling points on the particular product (i believe I've attempted to peddle too many items at the start, so at the moment I'm concentrating on a just a few digital products and making several informative videos about them).

I am blogging at the moment haven't posted in a while due to no spare time but will get back to it.

Same here in on day I got 50 click but no sales.

50 what type of traffic clicks? Organic search, social media referrals, network ad traffic, other?
Who clicked? --a bot or a real person --how do you know?
Are your amazon links the official links and are you using an outside link shortner program?

Very possible that you have mediocre, and not very targeted traffic.

Maybe, there really is a recession happening where your traffic is coming from and real people are exhibiting 'buyer resistance' ...

Those are NOT points! These are QUESTIONS that you didn't answer. I'm guessing you are not using the tools and traffic required to be successful.
Yes, these are questions i need to ask/answer myself. Mostly about what i can do to improve what im currently doing.
The first 4 questions i know full well what/how/and where I'm promoting the items. Its the tracking side i need to look at more in depth, as im relying on the affiliate networks tools to find out how im doing, and that probably isn't enough info to work with

50 what type of traffic clicks? Organic search, social media referrals, network ad traffic, other?
Who clicked? --a bot or a real person --how do you know?
Are your amazon links the official links and are you using an outside link shortner program?

Very possible that you have mediocre, and not very targeted traffic.

Maybe, there really is a recession happening where your traffic is coming from and real people are exhibiting 'buyer resistance' ...
From organic searches. I used the link provided no programs to shorten links. You can visit my website and tell if am doing anything wrong? easy129.com

I see no links other than the links to the pages on your server. I see no ads.

I used a vanilla install of chromium (like chrome)?

I went to an interior page and the there were no ads of links of any kind?

My IP is US. Are the inks GEO based? Like for the UK (GB) so the ads are not shown to me?

View attachment 31171
If you click on some of the articles you'll see Amazon product recommendations. And Yes I am based in the UK.

I see no links other than the links to the pages on your server. I see no ads.

I used a vanilla install of chromium (like chrome)?

I went to an interior page and the there were no ads of links of any kind?

My IP is US. Are the inks GEO based? Like for the UK (GB) so the ads are not shown to me?

1687376955988.png

I just joined this forum and I'm thrilled to be part of the Amazon associates program too! It's been an exciting journey so far. While I'm still a newbie, I've seen some promising results with my affiliate earnings. Has anyone here tried Temu online marketplace?

Well i dont work with amazon asociates but for sure this its like almost any business online .If you get the volume of traffic you will make money .Get huge amount of traffic and you will make sales and amazon asociates its no exception

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Has anyone here tried Temu online marketplace?
Seen them buying a lot of ads. I would read and understand their affiliate program terms with regard to 'ownership' of the revenue from existing affiliate conversions. Amazon is somewhat unique as to allow any conversion to be a new CPA event.

how does amazon referral work when you refer an existing amazon customer:
you get a percentage of everything a customer buys from Amazon within 24 hours of when they arrive at Amazon.com from an affiliate link

Were do all the ads come from --are they just media buying --for their own account ;)

For TEMU? They are HUGE and have been targeted in the same ways as other Chinese based big boxes. TEMU in particular has caught the attention of some Governors and some in Washington claiming they have substituted "knock offs" for genuine product. HP investigated them and threatened them of this and all HP products on TEMU were immediately removed after proving they were fake cheaper product copies.

Just another Chinese big box infiltrating our market with cheap crap.

Last edited:
banners
Back