The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Am I doing this right? - Mobile APP installs.

I have been exactly where you have been John: Why would 2400 users go to App Store and NOT install the App? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Dont stick to the offer man. People click out of curiosity. Yes, I agree that zero conversions makes things doubtful. What size is the game download? If its too big, people just check it out and leave. Some click out of mistake. Then others get turned away because of the feedback from users.

Game plan : Buy In App banners from Airpush with a simple funnel : They click on the banner and get redirected to the google store to install the app, simple enough.

I took my MundoMedia offer link, pasted it in voluum and I used the campaign URL it gave me and put that URL in Airpush as Creative URL.

Long story short, I have over 430 clicks on MundoMedia and not a single lead.

I haven't used AirPush, but from what you said here, it sounds like AirPush will be showing the playstore page as their interstitial. I could be wrong on this and I hope others can comment on that. Or did you upload a banner or something and is the campaign setup to show the banner?

Just because its free doesnt mean people will download it. Also, sometimes people download stuff, they dont open it right away, but thats only a small fraction.

My advice:

- Stop running this campaign for now. Dont spend another dollar. You have spent enough.

- Verify if the campaign is setup properly. Get help from a user in here who knows the stuff. Yes, you will have the share the logins or get on a skype call and screenshare. I would be glad to do that, but I haven't used AirPush.

- If everything was right, then the offer obviously sucks OR the offer is not a good match for your traffic source. Move on to a new offer.

- Test a few offers in a cheaper GEO until you get comfortable with Voluum and AirPush. Just so that you know the basics right. Like setting up the pixels, reading data off Voluum and analyzing it, blocking targets and the such.

Good luck.

I have been exactly where you have been John: Why would 2400 users go to App Store and NOT install the App? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Dont stick to the offer man. People click out of curiosity. Yes, I agree that zero conversions makes things doubtful. What size is the game download? If its too big, people just check it out and leave. Some click out of mistake. Then others get turned away because of the feedback from users.

I haven't used AirPush, but from what you said here, it sounds like AirPush will be showing the playstore page as their interstitial. I could be wrong on this and I hope others can comment on that. Or did you upload a banner or something and is the campaign setup to show the banner?

Just because its free doesnt mean people will download it. Also, sometimes people download stuff, they dont open it right away, but thats only a small fraction.

My advice:

- Stop running this campaign for now. Dont spend another dollar. You have spent enough.

- Verify if the campaign is setup properly. Get help from a user in here who knows the stuff. Yes, you will have the share the logins or get on a skype call and screenshare. I would be glad to do that, but I haven't used AirPush.

- If everything was right, then the offer obviously sucks OR the offer is not a good match for your traffic source. Move on to a new offer.

- Test a few offers in a cheaper GEO until you get comfortable with Voluum and AirPush. Just so that you know the basics right. Like setting up the pixels, reading data off Voluum and analyzing it, blocking targets and the such.

Good luck.

Hey thanks for the good info!

I know how to use voluum, been using it for a while with adult dating. My links are set up properly in the end, it's just not converting.

What I noticed is that 2% of the targets eat like 98% of my budget, aka spam targets.

Need to figure out how to block some apps in Airpush which is probably the biggest struggle right now. When I click on ''Application'' it's never loading properly and I don't know how to block apps straight from the start, could use some help on that!

Hey thanks for the good info!

I know how to use voluum, been using it for a while with adult dating. My links are set up properly in the end, it's just not converting.

What I noticed is that 2% of the targets eat like 98% of my budget, aka spam targets.

Need to figure out how to block some apps in Airpush which is probably the biggest struggle right now. When I click on ''Application'' it's never loading properly and I don't know how to block apps straight from the start, could use some help on that!
Then ditch the offer right away!

Yeah but I still need to find out how to block shitty aps and website on airpush.. Can't seem to find that info anywhere
Go to your Airpush reports and block the apps and websites that are eating your budget without converting. Simple as that.

There's a box to block basically anything there. Optimization can be done.

Go to your Airpush reports and block the apps and websites that are eating your budget without converting. Simple as that.

There's a box to block basically anything there. Optimization can be done.

Damn yeah..! But for the past 3 days the ''Optimize'' pannel was never loading even if I was waiting like 5 minutes.. But hey it just worked thanks man. So now I blocked the targets and started 2 new campaigns. But hey quick question, is it possible to block targets as soon as I create a new campaign?

Let's say now I'm making a USA campaign and I notice that T1, T8, T17 perform poorly, would it be possible to block those targets straight from the start in my next USA campaign?

Get rid of those ASAP.
Spend 3x offer payout for each target.
Get rid of the non-profitable ones.

Good rule of thumb I guess, thanks my friend, just got 2 conversions haha hopefully more on their way!

Mundomedia is not good at all.. they shave a lot of leads for sure. I am very happy with Maxbounty. I ran the same offer in Maxbounty and in mundomedia. After reaching 900 clicks i did not earn anything. But i ran the same offer, same technique and same Traffic Source and i got 5leads from127 clicks. Then i ran the both at the same time, Mundomedia just continued the same, took all my leads and gave me nothing where as Max, gave me 33 leads within 503 Clicks..Imagine the difference. I stopped working with Mundomedia.. It is not good, may be good for others, but it does cheat.

Mundomedia is not good at all.. they shave a lot of leads for sure. I am very happy with Maxbounty. I ran the same offer in Maxbounty and in mundomedia. After reaching 900 clicks i did not earn anything. But i ran the same offer, same technique and same Traffic Source and i got 5leads from127 clicks. Then i ran the both at the same time, Mundomedia just continued the same, took all my leads and gave me nothing where as Max, gave me 33 leads within 503 Clicks..Imagine the difference. I stopped working with Mundomedia.. It is not good, may be good for others, but it does cheat.
It is normal for the same offer on different networks perform differently.
Just because one offer did better on Maxbounty doesn't mean that Mundomedia shaves its leads.
As a matter of fact, I use Mundomedia and its one of fav networks to work with.

How many clicks are registered on network ??? all 1500 clicks from Airpush registered on network ??? also did you check your tracker logs to see what devices and OS version you getting traffic from ??? Did you test tracker link on your mobile ???

Last edited:
Sup guys..

So I wanted to try something and it's not really working out and I don't understand why.

Traffic Source : Airpush
Tracking : Voluum
CPA Network : MundoMedia

Game plan : Buy In App banners from Airpush with a simple funnel : They click on the banner and get redirected to the google store to install the app, simple enough.

I took my MundoMedia offer link, pasted it in voluum and I used the campaign URL it gave me and put that URL in Airpush as Creative URL.

Long story short, I have over 430 clicks on MundoMedia and not a single lead.

I mean the user clicks on a banner because he most likely wants to play the game, but once he's on the store to download the game he leaves the page? And that happened 430 times..?!

It's my first time promoting mobile offers, might have fucked up somewhere but how is this even possible.

Thanks for any info (Offer is for Android only and I am targetting Android on Airpush)

-------------------------------------
Edit : Sent over 1500 clicks and not a single conversion.. PM'd my aff manager and I guess i'll get answers on monday.

Could this have something to do with the fact that the offer is WAP Android? I mean I thought this meant it had to be 3g or 4g internet and not wifi, if that's the case, how can I disable wifi in Airpush?
my skype, add me : tedfae290

Last edited:
Nope.. Free games

I have 2 different game offers that my AM suggested. Both are very different games and both are in different GEOs..

I really dont understand how I can still have 0 leads after 600 clicks on the CPA Network.

I received over 7600+ clicks with no conversion so far. God knows when will I get a conversion:(

Are the app installs you are promoting incent or non-incent? The incent app installs are killing it on content locker.

I believe it cpuld be bots or your lander creates a HUGE Hype and when they get to the google store and see what the game really is they go away, might be a bad offer. Luck!

banners
Back